9mm, 40S&W, and 22lr Group buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGunny

Jun 24, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I've got two clients looking for about 1000 9mm and 1000 40S&W. I'm checking to see if anyone else wants to go in before I send in the order. Would be shipped to Hammond.

LouisianaGunny

Jun 24, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'll continue to shop around until I do the deal. Got some Federal 9mm from PSA last month for a good price (don't remember the exact price off the top of my head). I don't buy Wolf or TulAmmo, although I did just take some Wolf 7.62x39 in on a barter deal. I usually stick with Federal, Remington, Winchester, or other good quality middle of the road ammo. Mostly its used for plinking. I haven't gotten into the expensive ammo, but will if I had someone who wanted it. I call to make sure that they have what I want in stock, that way I haven't taken your money and you have to wait forever to get it. I don't have walk in business like Interstate or other bigger stores so I don't put a bunch on shelves. I just order when I get asked for it. I plan on making the order next week.

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I'm interested in the 9mm and possibly some .40cal for a coworker if the price is right.
    Looking for $.25/round for 9mm and $.34/round for .40cal. Something similar to WWB for target shooting. I would imagine if you are putting together a large enough order you should be able to get to those prices. Let me know. Thanks.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Good Luck.

Last edited:

LouisianaGunny

Jun 24, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you can get it for less than .19 per round, I would be very interested. Like 1000rds interested.

I'd be interested if I could find it for 19cents too. Haven't seen that for a while.

I would also like to point out that people sometimes get wrapped around a price per round, but need to remember it aint free to ship it.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I'd be interested if I could find it for 19cents too. Haven't seen that for a while.

I would also like to point out that people sometimes get wrapped around a price per round, but need to remember it aint free to ship it.

It normally averages more than $1 per 50 round box for shipping and it cost me the same price per box if I order 1,000 rounds or 20,000 rounds.

The high volume sale price may be different for you as an FFL.

Last edited:

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Guys, freedom munitions has 1000 rounds of reman 115 9mm for $194
    New is only a few cents more.
    If you are a new customer, it's free ship.......

I just received 1000 for $194 and free ship

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Like Gunny I only buy Speer, Federal, Winchester and Remington. I will pay a little more for quality, I have seen too many cheap rounds fail.
    I recently saw approximately 60,000 rounds fired over two weeks and I did not see any ammunition failures.

LouisianaGunny

Jun 24, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm interested in the 9mm and possibly some .40cal for a coworker if the price is right.
    Looking for $.25/round for 9mm and $.34/round for .40cal. Something similar to WWB for target shooting. I would imagine if you are putting together a large enough order you should be able to get to those prices. Let me know. Thanks.

right now I'm seeing 1000s of Federal American Eagle, Rem UMC and Speer Lawman 9mm about .26.+/- .02 depending where I go and 1000s PMC and Federal AE at .33 +/_ .02 and 650s of Rem UMC at .36

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Like Gunny I only buy Speer, Federal, Winchester and Remington. I will pay a little more for quality, I have seen too many cheap rounds fail.
    I recently saw approximately 60,000 rounds fired over two weeks and I did not see any ammunition failures.

Understood.
    Not trying to sway you, but my personal experience has been 2500 rds 9mm [ only 1 dud ]
    40 cal, 1000 rds [ no failures ]

45 cal 1000 rds [ no failures ]

For plinking / practicing Im all in. Pics of their equipment is pretty ? [ I wouldn't know a good machine from a bad one ] but the videos sure do look cool.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Freedom 9mm reman. is all I shoot at classes and personal trigger time. I could not honestly tell you how many K's of round I have put through just my carry gun. I have yet to have one failure due to the ammo. That is just my experience. I'll be shooting it again at the Viking Tactics and Frank Proctor classes as well as the many Advantage Group classes.

As for shipping, they constantly offer free shipping deals. When they do, I stock up my training ammo. Plan ahead and save $.

Thus, if I can get 9mm for less than .19 per round (Shipped) I would be willing to try it out.

Last edited:

hkennc

Premium Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    Gonzales
    Understood.
    Not trying to sway you, but my personal experience has been 2500 rds 9mm [ only 1 dud ]
    40 cal, 1000 rds [ no failures ]

45 cal 1000 rds [ no failures ]

For plinking / practicing Im all in. Pics of their equipment is pretty ? [ I wouldn't know a good machine from a bad one ] but the videos sure do look cool.

I would add that stuff I've received, .308, .223, .40 and 9mm, have all functioned flawlessly and that they're currently offering $5 shipping on any and everything.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom