Question to those that sell on here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    If someone finds themselves in a position where they feel it honorable to lowball the deal at the moment of truth, they are not honorable. They are scumbags. However, I see nothing wrong or dishonorable about a buyer offering a price they would be willing to pay in advance with the caveat; "If you don't get what you want for it, I will give you x amount;" or something along those lines.

Since the seller is in control of the decision and the sale to this point, and it most likely is just exchanges of emails or PM's, it takes only a few seconds to either reply or even less to delete the message.

What it can do for both, is put the seller on notice that when they are forced to discount or capitulate on the price there is already a buyer on the line. If you as a seller are going to get butt hurt because you aren't getting what you think your product is worth; you'd better not go into sales as a career choice. ;)

As stated above, most "gun guys" know that asking retail for your gun or half empty box of ammo is absurd, so its usually the noobs you get problems with.

Every purchase and sale from this site has been a pleasurable experience for me thus far, but I've been buying new more often than not lately. I've come to find that I like many of our sponsors more than many of our members.

Top Bottom