Mesa Tactical - great company, deal with confidence

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    Got a sidesaddle/rail from Mesa. I have a DMW bolt handle in my 11-87 and it didn't clear, which I figured out by firing the gun and slamming the bolt handle into the sidesaddle a few times.

Called up Mesa to see what the best course of action was and they offered to swap out the damaged unit.

I ended up taking a dremel to it and cutting back a little, works like a champ now.

I was impressed with Mesa's customer service - wasn't their fault, problem caused by an aftermarket part, still wanted to make sure I was satisfied even if it meant swapping it out.

Leupold, Burris, Vortex all have a similar warranty. I think it is great to see an American company making products here, 100% US made everything, down to the packaging.

SO, if you've been looking at something they make, buy with confidence.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ordered from them a few times and never a problem. Turnaround is quick, good selection and prices. Haven't needed to contact customer service but real good to hear that they are eager to please.
    Thanks pangris!

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    Got a sidesaddle/rail from Mesa. I have a DMW bolt handle in my 11-87 and it didn't clear, which I figured out by firing the gun and slamming the bolt handle into the sidesaddle a few times.

Called up Mesa to see what the best course of action was and they offered to swap out the damaged unit.

I ended up taking a dremel to it and cutting back a little, works like a champ now.

I was impressed with Mesa's customer service - wasn't their fault, problem caused by an aftermarket part, still wanted to make sure I was satisfied even if it meant swapping it out.

Leupold, Burris, Vortex all have a similar warranty. I think it is great to see an American company making products here, 100% US made everything, down to the packaging.

SO, if you've been looking at something they make, buy with confidence.
    To echo others, thanks for the heads up! Let me just add another company to that list that backs their stuff up no matter what: Core 15 rifle systems.

Top Bottom