So is the @$$ hole... ...here?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    These reminded me of a guy here in Louisiana that had shot and killed two people on separate occasions way back in either the late 70's or very early 80's. One was his friend or something, and the other was his brother-in-law or something like that.

I had always suspected at least the latter one was intentional, because I remember the details were sketchy, his story didn't make sense, and people that knew both men were saying they really didn't like each other; and went on to wonder why they would ever agree to go hunting together.

As I recall, he got away with both as hunting accidents. :eek3: You would think if a hunter kills one guy, he wouldn't find very many others that would trust him to go with him again!?! Especially someone that dislikes him.

Maybe one of you guys recollects better than I.

Hey Emp, if you ever make your way up here, you totally need to come hunting with me! :dogkeke:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Are we going to strip down to our skivvies and prepare for a firefight with some toothless rednecks? :rockon:

When the odds are down, show them your..............

flash-mob.gif

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ok, I'm all for doing what we can to help keep the sport alive, but....:eek4:

:dogkeke:

JimBowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Mandeville, LA
    I go as far down as I think anyone has gone, then I go a little further. Everyone I have ever run into at any WMA or NWR has been friendly, but I suppose in time, I'll find the exception. A stand off is definitely not a good idea, so I would go opposite direction or leave before a stand off over a spot. I suppose I would be upset if it were a spot I had scouted out and put a lot of time into, but you get what you pay for on public land.

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    Seriously though, it's not just certain Parishes or places. Louisiana has been blessed with a full plate of hunting douchery from Ida to Port Eades. HA! Look those two up.

As a kid I fished with my familiy in a couple of billfish tournaments out of Port Eades but the only thing poached around there was the eggs! Sure was nice being so close to bluewater though. Is Port Eades even there anymore?

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Livingston is a place where the druggies don't have to worry about the watchful eye. Definitely not the place to be during the night and apparently now hunting season.

True that, all the Livingston cops are on the Interstate trying to keep the books in the black.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Found him on a local deer hunting group on FB. That's him.

Stupid III% jackass. Thinking about tipping off the WLF about his permanent stand in a national forest.

Top Bottom