Officer Darren Wilson resigned from Ferguson PD.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    He'll have to change his name, his appearance and move his family far away from there. It's sad, but he'll never be left alone if he doesn't. I wish him the best of luck

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    Honestly, what is he supposed to do for a job. Would any dept hire someone so high profile, or will have to go work doing something totally different?

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He could probably move and continue his line of work but the news media in their zeal to report anything at all to sell advertisements and promote their agenda will hound him wherever he goes. Someone will report that he is working in Anytown, USA to have a local news item on the 10:00 news between the coverage of the local dog show and that the City Council is considering putting new drapes in the Council Chambers.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Last edited:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    It will cost some one millions of dollars in the civil case . That lawyer is the same blood sucker who got millions from the Trevon Martin case . Browns mother is playing the same game $$$$$$ .

Meanwhile as you say, Wilson's life is over any where in the U.S. Cops can't win in this country , the deck is stacked against them .

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I'd honestly be afraid to stay in law enforcement. I realize these guys accept risk when they sign up, but he's got a target on his back and would be dealing with the scumbags daily that want him dead most. I'd be surprised if an ambush weren't set up soon after he resumed work.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    I'd honestly be afraid to stay in law enforcement...he's got a target on his back...

I agree... but it really bothers me that a police department is caving in to threats by some a-holes who probably wouldn't have the nerve to do anything, really!

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    I agree... but it really bothers me that a police department is caving in to threats by some a-holes who probably wouldn't have the nerve to do anything, really!

Unfortunately, plenty of them have the "nerve to do something" - such as drive-by-shooting, throwing bottles / bricks, or just assaulting him en-masse.

His resignation was a given, ever since the court case was filed. It would be nice if the feds would step up and offer some sort of witness protection program, but Obama / Sharpton / Holder (et.al) are too busy sipping champange in the White House, mulling over the plight of the disadvantaged African American in today's America.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Does this seem legit? Anything else available that would go directly to his bank account? (I know I could do some sort of computer search somehow but I also know that most of you younger guys are better at it.)

All I know is a guy I know commented that the KKK had raised over a million for him, and when I saw the post this is what I found. (could be more to date)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    All I know is a guy I know commented that the KKK had raised over a million for him, and when I saw the post this is what I found. (could be more to date)

The KKK's mission statement is as stupid as the "Hands up don't shoot" idiots. But the difference is the KKK is at least consistent over the years in their stupidity; these HUDS morons just reject facts regardless.

So society has conditioned blacks to go along with any pro-black vs the establishment issue du jour regardless of the truth or facts, etc. Again; expected of them by their manipulators. My sadness comes from all of the supposedly educated people both blacks and whites, that are any where near these fruitless demonstrations and rallies. What does that say about them? I have only casually followed the GJ decision and to me; it's over!

How can you continue to support this "anti-establishment" BS when the facts show the dead guy was a criminal shot by a LEO in self defense during the act of committing a crime? And the stats around the country don't come anywhere near supporting this as a real issue that blacks have to contend with. Now, the dead criminal's step father (Mr. Burn this bitch down!) turns out to be a two time ex-con for narcotics trafficking.

So they are raising awareness for what? How to use a BS issue as cover to loot and destroy private and public property?

This is over! Every time the mention of Ferguson is heard on my TV or my truck radio, I immediately change the channel.

Top Bottom