Cassidy vs Landrieu Debate...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corey d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Louisiana
    Im i the only one whose audio is choppy as hell? If I'm not the only one, how does someone not fix the problem. Its useless.

corey d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Louisiana
    I wish i wouldn't have watched it, but I'm still voting for Landrieu......

Nah, just bullshitting. Id never vote for that pig....:mamoru:

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    Fortunately for Mary, she won't have far to move her boxes of crap from her D.C. office to her D.C. home.

shootinFe

grey man
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Louisiana
    Whether you previously voted for Maness or Cassidy in the primary, I really encourage everyone to go back out and vote again in this run-off. Those votes for Cassidy and Maness were essentially anti-Landrieu votes. I hope the Maness voters turn out again to add additional anti-Landrieu votes in this run-off.

If we aren't careful we could wind up with Landrieu again. Right now it's all about which candidate can turn out their voters.

Please don't lose interest just because Maness didn't win in the primary. In fact I'd look for Maness to run for the senate again, you wouldn't want Landrieu still in Congress at that time?

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Whether you previously voted for Maness or Cassidy in the primary, I really encourage everyone to go back out and vote again in this run-off. Those votes for Cassidy and Maness were essentially anti-Landrieu votes. I hope the Maness voters turn out again to add additional anti-Landrieu votes in this run-off.

If we aren't careful we could wind up with Landrieu again. Right now it's all about which candidate can turn out their voters.

Please don't lose interest just because Maness didn't win in the primary. In fact I'd look for Maness to run for the senate again, you wouldn't want Landrieu still in Congress at that time?

I previously voted for Maness, and last weekend voted for Cassidy. I wasn't happy about it though. I had to take a hot shower and spent an hour scrubbing my fouled hands.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I previously voted for Maness, and last weekend voted for Cassidy. I wasn't happy about it though. I had to take a hot shower and spent an hour scrubbing my fouled hands.

It would be pompous of me to tell you I told you so, but nonetheless let's get this traitor to Louisiana; Landrieu out of there together. I suppose now that the ONLY choice is Bill or Shill; the soiling on your hands will be less prominent.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    My wife is due any day now, and because of work we were not able to go to early voting. I told her that I don't care if I have to load her up in the ambulance from the hospital by myself, we will be at the polls on Saturday and she will push that button. I'd do the same thing if it were a sun baked dog turd on the ballot in Cassidy's place. I just want the satisfaction of voting against Landrieu one more time before she goes!

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    My wife is due any day now, and because of work I was not able to go to early voting. I told her that I don't care if I have to load her up in the ambulance from the hospital by myself, we will be at the polls on Saturday and she will push that button. I'd do the same thing if it were a sun baked dog turd on the ballot in Cassidy's place. I just want the satisfaction of voting against Landrieu one more time before she goes!

My sentiments exactly. I just want to push that button.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Maness first. Then did the shuffle over to Cassidy in early vote. This welfare queen needs to go.

Let's hope that too many voters are not hooked on the gov cocaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I said I wasn't going to watch it (my mind is already made up to help vote The Obamette out), but I did watch anyway. :doh:

For a while, I was expecting Landrieu to suddenly yell 'HIYAI!' send a karate chop headed towards Cassidy. But it never happened. :p

Still- I get the feeling they don't like one another. :) :D

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I said I wasn't going to watch it (my mind is already made up to help vote The Obamette out), but I did watch anyway. :doh:

For a while, I was expecting Landrieu to suddenly yell 'HIYAI!' send a karate chop headed towards Cassidy. But it never happened. :p

Still- I get the feeling they don't like one another. :) :D

Don't be too sure of that, Cassidy used to support Landrieu. I'm surprised she didn't open up her ledger book and show how much he's donated to her past campaigns.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Don't be too sure of that, Cassidy used to support Landrieu. I'm surprised she didn't open up her ledger book and show how much he's donated to her past campaigns.

Could be. I just couldn't see the love between herself & Kermie last night, though. :wtc:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This woman really is getting pathetic in her attempt to keep her place at the trough. She accuses Cassidy of not filling out his time card at LSU, while she believes anyone has forgotten this gem:

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/09/mary_landrieu_internal_investi.html

Now, let's assume Bill is charging LSU for work he is not putting in time for. In my book he would be a dirt bag also! But if he has enough balls to send a staffer out to answer these accusations in front of the media, he is either completely retarded, or he knows the accusations has no merit.

But even after that assessment, if it were true he was a dirt bag; and after he was pulled out of the line of the hundreds of others that are scamming the LSU system and the Louisiana taxpayers, I would still choose him over the Shill!

Top Bottom