Where to shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welco425

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think the address is 14024 Highland Rd. You will see it from Highland. They have targets set up. Google Highland Road Community Park

Hopalong

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    Honey Island Shooting Range opened an archery range last fall (2015). Has targets suitable for crossbow, recurve and compound. Several 3D targets are available too. Can shoot out to 40 yards. It is open when the range is open. For the price of admission you can shoot firearms and your bow all day.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    welco, thanks for the information on the community park range. That wasn't the one I was thinking about but nice to know of another place. This is the one that i was thinking about. Found it on another foruhttp://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/facility/waddill-outdoor-education-center

This is a good place to shoot. It has and archery range with set yardages, also a 3D course that runs throughout the property. The range has an elevated platform to shoot from but you must have a harness and find someone to unlock the gate to use it. The 3D course has/had both 3D and bag targets in the past. I haven't shot the 3D course in a while so don't know what shape is in now. I think Tangi Archery and Amite Archery clubs maintain the course for LDWF. Best of all it free of charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom