Banning targets now? Wow...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    You guys are wrong. This is all part of the grand master plan to diminish the interest in firearms use in general. Let's face it, the heavy handed approach by anti-2nd Amendment morons to regulate or eliminate private ownership of guns and firearms is not working! Nor, will it ever work. They are now realizing that. So like a rat gnaws at an electrical wire in the attic until he shorts it, they chip away at the symbols of gun ownership bits at a time.

Look at the polls on gun ownership! well over 70% of the US population believes in the Right of people to own firearms and believes the 2nd Amendment guarantees that Right. It's not even close for the antigun idiots and they know it.

If you have a 5 gallon bucket full of beans, and you let someone take a bean everyday, no one notices the beans being taken for quite some time.

Yep!!!

We can't take away your guns, but we will throw everything we can in your way to make it less enjoyable or more difficult to be a gun owner or user, bit by bit, forever and ever.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The ban on silhouette targets is ridiculous. Seems like most things coming from liberal areas of this country infringes on personal freedoms and does nothing to protect law abiding citizens.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    About 3 years ago, I picked out a real nice ink print likeness of a "famous" person and took it to a print shop to have it enlarged and copies made on oversized paper. 100 copies cost less than I thought. No questions were asked, probably because I didn't bother drawing crosshairs or target rings on the print before bringing it in. But I did take the time to practice portraying a libtard. And now I have the best 100 yard paper targets out there.
    Think I'll go have a couple hundred more printed up.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    I think you mean "infamous". Libtard with a straight face must have been the hard part. Don't think I could pull that one off.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think you mean "infamous". Libtard with a straight face must have been the hard part. Don't think I could pull that one off.

Lol, I stand corrected.
    The libtard impersonation was actually easy. I walked in all tight lipped with a corncob up my ass and demanded recycled paper and biodegradable ink.

Top Bottom