Banning targets now? Wow...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Yep, that will stop the thugs from killing people....just like bans on high capacity mags and banning guns ! DERP!

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    All of the targets I shoot are the upper half of centaurs. Problem solved!

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    What if we "Freehand" sketch one on site ?

"Ill just freehand a Monet to shoot at while you get your gear out"

330px-Pierre-Auguste_Renoir%2C_1875%2C_Claude_Monet%2C_oil_on_canvas%2C_84_x_60.5_cm%2C_Mus%C3%A9e_d%27Orsay%2C_Paris.jpg

Last edited:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Maybe its time to give up the business.
    Get hurt on the job and sign up on that disability thing, so these laws wont apply to me.
    Seems easier that way

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Targets in the article are blue. It looks as if they want to stop us from shooting at human shaped / sized targets. I think they are stupid, but its the government

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    It was illegal at most of the gun ranges up north a few years ago. "No human-style silhouettes allowed"

When I moved to louisiana I was like "can I shoot silhouette target stuff like zombies, bad guys, terrorists..."

"uh... Son yer jus shootin' paper..."

Yeah, they don't think like that some places.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You guys are wrong. This is all part of the grand master plan to diminish the interest in firearms use in general. Let's face it, the heavy handed approach by anti-2nd Amendment morons to regulate or eliminate private ownership of guns and firearms is not working! Nor, will it ever work. They are now realizing that. So like a rat gnaws at an electrical wire in the attic until he shorts it, they chip away at the symbols of gun ownership bits at a time.

Look at the polls on gun ownership! well over 70% of the US population believes in the Right of people to own firearms and believes the 2nd Amendment guarantees that Right. It's not even close for the antigun idiots and they know it.

If you have a 5 gallon bucket full of beans, and you let someone take a bean everyday, no one notices the beans being taken for quite some time.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You guys are wrong. This is all part of the grand master plan to diminish the interest in firearms use in general. Let's face it, the heavy handed approach by anti-2nd Amendment morons to regulate or eliminate private ownership of guns and firearms is not working! Nor, will it ever work. They are now realizing that. So like a rat gnaws at an electrical wire in the attic until he shorts it, they chip away at the symbols of gun ownership bits at a time.

Look at the polls on gun ownership! well over 70% of the US population believes in the Right of people to own firearms and believes the 2nd Amendment guarantees that Right. It's not even close for the antigun idiots and they know it.

If you have a 5 gallon bucket full of beans, and you let someone take a bean everyday, no one notices the beans being taken for quite some time.

I'm not advocating giving them an inch, but historically regardless of what political party reigns- guns have been widely off limits. Thats sacred ground and elected officials (as a whole) know it. Look at the recent elections - conservatives cleaned house in a big way. There were a lot of independents and undecided that jumped in because of liberal legislation.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm not advocating giving them an inch, but historically regardless of what political party reigns- guns have been widely off limits. Thats sacred ground and elected officials (as a whole) know it. Look at the recent elections - conservatives cleaned house in a big way. There were a lot of independents and undecided that jumped in because of liberal legislation.

I agree! What is not happening is these ideologically challenged retards staying put in the places they destroy. Does anyone here care if no one in New York State can ever own a gun again; other than what the 2nd Amendment stands for, that is? I doubt you do. And if they made that place so inhospitable to guns, fine! But let them keep their f'n asses up there. Don't install the type of stupid crap that promotes your idiocy, watch the place crumble and grovel to criminals, and then move somewhere else.

These mentally deficient clowns are really like locusts' plague!

Top Bottom