BUDS GUN SHOP- Knights fireams/ BMB Discount guns lafayette,la ( Don't use)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lawarren0351

Apr 29, 2012
    Lafayette
    I just ordered a CIA C93 pistol from them. So far I have experienced prompt communication from them with each step of the process. I ordered Sun. the 8th. Sent my FFL info. on the 9th. and it shipped today the 12th. At each point I was sent an email from Bud's notifying me of each point of the process. Each step has been within the time frame the Bud's promised on their site. I would love to support my local gunshops; unfortunately, none of them were able to obtain the product that I was seeking. So far I am pleased with the experience.

Last edited:

Laid Back

Jan 11, 2011
    Livingston Parish
    I too have had good service from Buds. Only purchased 3 or 4 guns from them but I've always been pleased.

madwabbit

Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    bought a gun online last night and specifically thought about this thread. We'll see how it goes... but I only buy bargains. Even after the $35.00 transfer fee I came out way ahead.

ramsey6199

Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    Got a call from Nick from Bud's and he apologized for all the hassle and is issuing a compete refund. He assured me that he would talk to his sales team and when there was this much of an issue that a exception to the restocking fee should have happened.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom