SVT 40 rifle $ 300.00 where the justice?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunshow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Westwego
    In Canada ,just not fair.
    It's because in the 90s Bill Clinton signed an order that banned the importation of certain soviet firearms. One of them was the SVT-40. It is currently illegal to import them into the United States from Russia. So since his presidency the cost has gone up. Sometimes I'll see them priced at even $1500 to $2000. I've always wanted one, but with the growing gun regulations obozo is putting in place and the rising price. Looking to buy

·

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    If you thought things were bad under Bill C. and Barack O...just wait untill Hillary C. gets in there...gun rights will be nothing but a distant memory!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    If you thought things were bad under Bill C. and Barack O...just wait untill Hillary C. gets in there...gun rights will be nothing but a distant memory!

I don't have much faith that republicans will win the 2016 either. Buy guns and ammo while you can before the election because regardless of whether laws will be put on the table, there will be a hike in prices when she gets elected.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Went there yesterday looking for that SVT and they had no idea what I was talking about. Went to see the guy in the back office and he looked on his computer and said they had no record of having one..Did you actually see it or did you see it posted on their 'Gun Library site? He said if you saw it on the site it could be an old listing.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lej1608
    Top Bottom