wtb youth deer rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    If your interested.. I know its not as large of caliber but its a great rifle that I bought for my girlfriend a Rossi .223 w/scope and carrying case.
    150$

dmiculek

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    Gramercy
    Rossi rifle

We have had 4 Rossi crack barrel rifles come thru our range in the last year.
    All were .243 cal. and none of them would group worth a damn, Had trouble keeping them on a 8x11 sheet of paper.
    YMMV, but I would look at something else.

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    I personally own a rossi .223 and a .243 and have had no issues and I go to the range frequently.

SSFiretruck also just purchased a rossi .243 and has had no problems of yet with accuracy.

dmiculek

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    Gramercy
    Glad they (rossi's) are working out for ya'll. If your ever in the area of the St James S/O range stop by, I would love to see one that shoots well. Neat looking little rifles.

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    slick,
    this is another reply to your earlier message about the .308. I see you probably want it for your teenage son. Quite frankly, this one would be perfect because it light and easy to handle, smooth operating and the kick is stout but it is not bad when shooting offhand. Plus he won't be burning ammo like we do with our ARs. One accurate sucker. Have only put 18 rounds through it -- at least 10 in a 2-inch group on first try from 100 yards. Hope I'm not too late from your original August post, I see you were still looking on Nov. 19. I wll be a Sherburne this Sunday. Send e-mail directly to benreed@cox.net.

L

Louis Phillips

Check the local WalMart. I was at the one in Alexandria about a week ago and they had the M700 ADL in .243 on red tag clearance for $300. You are not going to find a better price on a new M700.

Louis

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom