WTF!? Holosun red dot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Well a rep came by today and showed some Aimpoint micro clones. I personally have a Primary Arms red dot and instantly saw the similarities. I asked and sure enough, this company Holosun makes one of PA signature brand red dots. It has held up well on my ultimak in my ak not to mention. So naturally I start looking into reviews on these optics. Check out this screen shot I grabbed while I was on google...so weird.

raPXjJb.jpg

Why would they do this? I also saw the same circled words pop up as their site was loading up. My phone wasn't fast enough to catch it though....I want to get some red dots for the shop because they seem nice as a option that wont break the bank but you bet your ass I will ask the rep about this. Hope theres no misunderstanding due to any language barriers, as we all know where these optics are manufactured. :rofl::mamoru:

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    My question is what were you searching for to find that. Words are only bold if you put them in the search bar in fact a simple search for "Holosun Technologies" doesn't even bring that link up.....

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    My question is what were you searching for to find that. Words are only bold if you put them in the search bar in fact a simple search for "Holosun Technologies" doesn't even bring that link up.....

I google searched Holosun red dot to find their website. When I clicked on their home page the I saw the words "women with dicks" as the page loaded about half way. I thought I was seeing **** so I refreshed the page and there it was again. I tried to screen shoot the actual website with it in it but my phone wasnt fast enough. Watch google "holosun women" and look at the second link that pops up. Im just trying to figure out why a Chinese manufacturer would throw that onto their website? More google hits? Red dots and women with dicks dont really seem like they would have that much in common.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Or an American guy who works for them thought it would be real funny to put it there. hahaha.

We got some of their sights. I wanted the tranny model but he said they were out!

Another one...Their sights are straight but their site is not. Lols

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. It's right there in the mobile menu.

a3b6ea50f135d3d594296a19e95b8bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u click it?!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This is hilarious, so happy I found this thread. Probably should remove that link tho, someone may accidentally click on it while scrolling through the thread. Funny stuff

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    I put one on my AR about a year ago and Battery is good. The auto shutoff works well and comes on when moved after sitting up. So far I give it a thumbs-up! I have NOT shot with it yet and chomping at the BIT to do so.
    So in order to give it a Recommendation at this point is moot until i shoot with it.
    Had the Aimpoint T1 Micro but wanted to "free-up" some cash for other "stuff".$650 compared to $170 for the
    Holosun.

Phil8404

⚡️FGT⚡️
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2016
    New Orleans, LA
    Well a rep came by today and showed some Aimpoint micro clones. I personally have a Primary Arms red dot and instantly saw the similarities. I asked and sure enough, this company Holosun makes one of PA signature brand red dots. It has held up well on my ultimak in my ak not to mention. So naturally I start looking into reviews on these optics. Check out this screen shot I grabbed while I was on google...so weird.

raPXjJb.jpg

Why would they do this? I also saw the same circled words pop up as their site was loading up. My phone wasn't fast enough to catch it though....I want to get some red dots for the shop because they seem nice as a option that wont break the bank but you bet your ass I will ask the rep about this. Hope theres no misunderstanding due to any language barriers, as we all know where these optics are manufactured. :rofl::mamoru:

Hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom