WTS Taurus Raging Bull .44 Mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I am a member of another Forum and it was suggested by a member there that I should post here. I have a 6 1/2 SS Raging Bull for sale. I have less than 200 rounds down the pipe. There is nothing wrong with the gun. I bought it back in July to change things up with my deer hunting. I am bored of shooting deer with long guns and black powder. 2 weeks before bow season started I picked up a bow and have not touched a gun since. I now have no interest in hunting with a pistol or long gun. I would keep it just for kicks but my wife wants a Canon digital Rebel Xti and this sale will fund that. If you want to work out some sort of trade for a new camera with warranty then we can work something out. My asking price is $500/OBO. I have $576 after taxes in it. I am located in Shreveport/Northwest Louisiana. I would rather do FTF however if I need to ship I will. If you are out of State I will ship to your FFL, you pay your fees to that FFL.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Thanks CajunTim I appreciate it. This is a very nice site indeed. Wish I would have found it a while back.
    Caj.

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Also if one wants to buy the gun and wishes to use there credit card I would be willing to accept paypal, I forgot to mention in the original post.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom