Bushnell Holosight FS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Bushnell Holosight FS
    this is the N battery model manufactured in Jan 2007.
    I got it on a rifle that I bought and put a scope on it.
    Excellent condition and works great, I just need magnification to shoot well. I beleive these go for around $270 new.
    I dont have the box or instructions but I viewed the instruction manual off the bushnell website for it and its easy to use.
    This is model 51-0021.

Here is a link to the auction where I bought the scope with pics:

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=84128500

shows some grainy pic of the side but the sight is excellent overall condition.
    $160 shipped in the lower 48 with a 3 day inspection commencing on delivery.

Here is a link to the bushnell instructions for this holosight.
    http://www.bushnell.com/customer_service/manuals/riflescopes/51-0021_Holosight_Manual.pdf

I have feedback on gunbroker and auctionarms under gun dude and have bought and sold on here with positive results.
    Email me direct at hunter5567@yahoo.com for any questions and/or want to buy as I will get that the quickest.
    I will provide address for payment and phone number for direct contact via email.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Um, just trying to be helpful... if you separate your email address out, for example (hunter5567 at yahoo.com), it makes it harder for some automated spam spiders to harvest your email. I know most people use yahoo for their spammable addresses anyway, but it never hurts to mitigate the volume. You probably know that and chose to do it that way to make it easier on your potential customers, I just thought I'd mention it to maybe be helpful. Looks like a good deal, by the way. Good luck (I have a box of scopes I don't use already, or I would be tempted).

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I will trade it for a Leupold 3x9 VX1 scope or Nikon 3x9 scope also. I will also make a deal on it to someone in La. for $140 shipped or meet me in Baton Rouge for face to face. I can get a Pentax 4x12 scope and binocular package for that price. I do have it posted on other forums so the first I'll take it by email will get dibs.
    thanks for looking,
    Patrick

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom