Oh Bill! Say It Ain't So!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I didn't know if I should put this in this "Current Events" forum or "Science" considering his meteoric fall from grace in the last 48 hours. :eek3:

Statue at Disney comes down faster than Joe Paterno's. All his shows being pulled out of re-run syndication across the country. Talent agency drops him! Now people want to take back his "Medal of Honor" from the White House. Did you even know he had THE medal of Honor? They want his Hollywood Star now, too.

40 accusers! And he admits he obtained Quaaludes to use for sex! :eek4: Oh Bill!

I wonder which one of the Cosby Kid Characters was the rapist?
    iu

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bill-cosby-loses-agent-not-113800422.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/us/bill-cosby-whats-next/index.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...lawsuit-legal-troubles-sexual-abuse/19822963/

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Medal of Freedom. Not Medal of Honor. Very different thing for civilians only.

Thanks for the clarification! That is a very different honor indeed. Serves me right for getting that from WWL talk show and thinking they were a "News" organization that would know the facts. :doh:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I wouldn't doubt he's guilty of some of the accusations but in this world if you're celebrity and one person accuses you of something 10 will join in looking for a paycheck.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, surprises me any more ! The only thing I can say is ...what's next ?????

The real tragedy in this is Bill Cosby was one of the most vocal blacks that publically and outspokenly went around trying to convince black youth how not to fall in the traps of poverty, crime, teen pregnancy, and drugs. He also spent a lot of his lectures trying to educate them on how to get jobs, how not to dress like thugs, how to be more informed, stay in school, get educated, etc..

He was an uplifting voice in the black community to try to change the culture for the better...........Now he's a disgrace.

And even worse, when he would actually give these lectures to uplift the culture, he was shouted down by the blacks that want other blacks held back, as an Uncle Tom, or a traitor for condemning rap music, thug influence, etc., and now in retrospect, those shepherds of ill will are getting the last laugh.

Why Bill? Why?

visco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Pearl River
    Wanna know what's next? The state of Oregon is allowing sex change operations for 15 year olds without their parents consent. And paid for by the taxpayers.
    And the federal agency that runs national parks won't allow the stars and bars to fly over Fort Sumter. Because it isn't historically necessary. Couldn't read any more headlines. Had to go puke.

Last edited:

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    ok, I haven't been following this story, but just looking into it now, it seems bill admitted to knowingly giving ludes to women and having sex with them. To me that is very different than putting drugs in someone's orange juice and raping them while drugged. Am I missing something? I hear the media saying Big News, Bill admits to drugging women, but it sounds like all he was saying was some girls said "hey bill, lets party" and stood up, pointed and cried WITCH over a decade later.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ok, I haven't been following this story, but just looking into it now, it seems bill admitted to knowingly giving ludes to women and having sex with them. To me that is very different than putting drugs in someone's orange juice and raping them while drugged. Am I missing something? I hear the media saying Big News, Bill admits to drugging women, but it sounds like all he was saying was some girls said "hey bill, lets party" and stood up, pointed and cried WITCH over a decade later.

Semi / sort of correct! He had a deposition in 2005 from some other incident of alleged sexual assault allegation. Parts of the deposition were unsealed and that is where the revelation of the ludes comes from. His admission that he acquired ludes for the purpose of having sex with women is HIS side of that story in that deposition. The problem and the issue is 39 other women have come forward and alleged that he drugged them over the course of several years in the late 70's and 80's. This revelation vindicates many of the alleged victims who were, as you can imagine, slandered and discounted by a then very powerful Dr. Huxtable's lawyers.

Of course, the statute of limitations on accusing someone of this has long past. While he may not expect to face criminal charges, he has been convicted in the court of public and professional opinion.

His star has faded! He is finished!

The legal eagles in the world are however, discussing the possibility that one of the alleged victims maintains she was 15 at the time of the alleged rape, and that may change the game for a criminal case.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    If you read the appeal that got him released, the original DA agreed not to prosecute him on the original case, if he would agree not to plead the 5th in a civil case.
    He gave 4 depositions and paid the original complainant $3.8mil. New DA comes in and decides to prosecute him for some other indiscretions, but uses the depositions from the original case as evidence, even after the original prosecutor told her that they were inadmissible. He was found guilty by the jury and sentenced.

Appeals court overruled the DA and set him free.

I am not taking up for him, but **** a lying, cheating DA.

Top Bottom