Hello From The Westbank (Marrero)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kjbord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2015
    Marrero, Louisiana
    Hi, My name is Keith...... I was doing some research for the next gun show and found this site listed on the Slidell Gun Show Exhibitor information area of the show... I figured I check it out... I am getting back into shooting after a 2 year break due to medical problems.. I really didn't get into guns till after Katrina.. I got back and was the only one in the apartment complex I lived in at the time... It was kinda scary for a while, and in a not so good neighborhood they had already had a few shootings pre-Katrina.. So I started with personal protection....
    I will be at the gun show tomorrow 7/12 and hope to get a new gun.. Not sure on which one yet.... Looking at either a 9mm or a 45... Thinking about getting an AR also but I will have to save a bit for that... We will see.... :)
    In addition to possibly getting into reloading... Just depends on $$... I would LOVE to start shooting more... There is only 1 place I have shot so far and I really want to go elsewhere...

My guns..
    Glock Gen2 Model 23, 40 cal
    Springfield XDM 3.8, 40 cal
    Ruger 10/22 Semi Auto w/Red Dot
    High-Point 995TS 9mm w/Red (one hell of a fun gun to shoot)
    Savage 93R17 17HMR Bolt-Action w/Bushnell 3-9x40 Scope

Not sure what the future holds but def want to get more..

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Hello. You should get another Glock in 9mm. G19 maybe. But maybe not at gun show prices...? There's a few in here that can get you decent prices on stuff.

Top Bottom