WTS: Honey has been harvested and happy days are here again.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just want to let everyone know I harvested my honey this past Friday and Saturday in this African heat we are having at the moment. I was able to bottle some today so if you want some stop by the house as I have it on the porch. I have some one pound bottles and some quart jars. The price is still 5.00 for the 1 lb bottle and 15.00 for the quart jars. The quart is 3 lbs of honey plus you get a nice glass jar. I'll bottle the rest of my honey over the next couple of weeks as I'm waiting for my bottles to come in. I can mail the plastic bottle but I don't mail the glass as its way too risky. Just pm me if you want me to mail you some plus send your address. If you are a repeat customer you know this, but for the new folks if you want it mailed I charge for shipping but I'll front the shipping cost as I usually mail it before I get the money. I'm nice like that but please be nice on your end and send the money in a timely manner. If you don't know my address just pm or text me at 978-2403 and I'll give you directions. As always I appreciate the business. Check out the pics to see what I have. I have a bunch of messages already from a few weeks ago asking for some honey so I'll contact each of you and see what you want. Take care. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436750877.611332.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436750891.806801.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436750905.620259.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom