3 acres (cleared) in Franklinton for sale (SOLD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I have 3 acres of land with a 10x13 storage building on it. It's in Franklinton, LA off of Brock Rd. I currently have the land bond for deeded with the owner and would have to pay it off to get the deed for the new owner.

$37,500

I could possibly get the owner to transfer the bond for deed so someone could pay notes, but I'd need to get the money I have invested back. Contact for more info and pics if interested.

209461.jpg

209462.jpg

Last edited:

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    Someone could buy me out for $7,500 and take over my payments. I'd have to double check with the owner, but I don't see it being an issue.

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I'd be willing to entertain offers equaling 7,500. A car + cash or something of that nature. I need to get rid of this note at the moment. :hs:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I know a guy looking for land in that area , but that " Bond for Deed " business will probably scare him off . What is that and how does it work ?

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    It's just a contract with the owner stating you pay x amount of dollars for x amount of time then it's yours. Basicly the same you would do with a bank, except it's with the owner. It's all legal and I have all the paperwork etc. It can be bought outright also via a bank loan, but also can be paid via the owners terms. Don't know why that would "scare" anybody off. Someone could take over my notes then get a bank loan later if they wanted to. It's about to go in the times picayune for more coverage. I only have it listed on a few boards currently. LMK.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    what is the legal description of the land (in the paperwork you first signed). I'm asking b/c I want to know what is it bound by (streets, other property, water, etc...)

how do you access it? private road, public road, etc...? thanks

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I have a land survey with the property boundaries clearly designated. The property is accessed via a 60ft servitude gravel road.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom