Anyone know a Bossier Parris CLEO that will sign?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • czar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    S'port, LA.
    Just wondering if anyone knows a CLEO in Bossier Parrish that will sign off???

You will need the Parish sheriff to signoff...if I understand it right. I been told the sheriff in Caddo will sign-off on Class III items. I have guys I shoot w/ that live in Bossier and had the sheriff sign-off on their Class III items.

Last edited:

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    But...caddo parish is shreveport, bossier parish is bossier...lol...so how did people in bossier get the sheriff from outside their own parish to sign?

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    When I call the sherrif's office to ask if he would even consider signing a Form 1...

they all ask me what the heck i'm talking about, and don't know anything about anything!

frustrating...guess I can try leaving a copy with him...if not..trust here i come!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    When I call the sherrif's office to ask if he would even consider signing a Form 1...

they all ask me what the heck i'm talking about, and don't know anything about anything!

frustrating...guess I can try leaving a copy with him...if not..trust here i come!

most of them you have to drop off. the only thing they are signing is that they know it is not illegal for you to possess that item.

Top Bottom