US Soldiers Kick Terrorist Ass

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    My 2 favorite quotes from the story:

""He didn't say anything. He was just telling us to give back his gun. 'Give me back my gun! Give me back my gun!' But we just carried on beating him up and immobilised him and that was it.""

"At that point I showed up and grabbed the gun from him and basically started beating him in the head until he fell unconscious," said Mr Skarlatos.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ain-heroes-Attacker-didnt-stand-a-chance.html

It's funny. A train full of French guys and the only ones who take action are our US soldiers. Awesome news to wake up to.

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Funny how the media manages to screws things up. Including your link, I have read 4 accounts of this. One says it was 3 Marines who did it, one said 2 Marines only, and one like this only saying one was in the National Guard from Oregon and the other American was in the military-no branch mentioned. Two of them didn't even mention the Brit..F&*%#^g media....idiots.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    These are the heroes

Alek_Skarlatos.jpg
    Alek Skarlatos, Oregon National Guard 41st Infantry Brigade Combat Team

Spencer Stone.JPG
    Spencer Stone, Airman First Class, 65th Air Base Group, Lajes Air Base

Anthony Sadler.jpg
    Anthony Sadler, Civilian (Regular Joe, but still badass American)

Last edited:

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    What About the hundreds that could have been killed with the (at least 12 extra cartridges the gun man brought with him) ABC News this morning, they just can't get it right!!

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I am proud of these men for taking action in a true crisis situation, only wish they had killed the SOB, sending the right message.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This is awesome. These guys weren't going to stand by and allow this psycho to shoot up a train. Glad these brave men prevented a massive tragedy.

Also, how did the terrorist wannabe get an AK? Aren't those illegal in France? How is that possible!? (Sarcasm)

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    The lesson that the general public needs to learn here is that having a gun does not make anyone invincible. The gunman was armed to the teeth, but still lost to unarmed American serviceman. Brave and decisive action still means something today.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm glad that the Americans were able to step in and help, I'm also glad this happened the day my parents left France and not during their trip, Bc I would imagine that would have ruined thier vacation.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The lesson that the general public needs to learn here is that having a gun does not make anyone invincible. The gunman was armed to the teeth, but still lost to unarmed American serviceman. Brave and decisive action still means something today.

Agreed

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom