Alligator Processing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Does anyone process alligators around New Orleans? My son was selected to receive 3 tags at Salvador WMA. We cleared one tag today but couldn't find anyone to process. Boned it myself but would like to find someone. Thanx

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    WLF puts out a list of all certified dealers and what parts they deal with, head , hide, meat, paws. and where they are located.
    I have those lists. You call and no one answers or they say they'll take the skinned and deboned meat.

fireitup

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2015
    New Orleans, LA
    I have the same issue Jmfox3. I found a guy who will buy whole gators in cut off and the best he can do is return one of the bodies skinned but the meat still on the bones. Let us know if you find someone and I'll do the same for you.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I have the same issue Jmfox3. I found a guy who will buy whole gators in cut off and the best he can do is return one of the bodies skinned but the meat still on the bones. Let us know if you find someone and I'll do the same for you.
    Thanks and will do 'fireitup'. They make it sound like there is a bunch of infrastructure out there and even give you forms to complete if you use them. On the upside I can say I've skinned a gator.

Top Bottom