Silencerco Maxim 9 Integrally suppressed pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HogHunter1203

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    SWLA
    Just read about this a minute ago. Looks like something off a video game. I'm ready to shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Haha yeah. I have always been hesitant to carry pistols with me hunting because there is no good way to holster them with a silencer and I hate shooting guns that aren't silenced. If this works could be a viable option. Will have to wait and see.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Could you imagine an integrally suppressed Glock 43 the length of a G17 for IWB carry :eek3:

Haha yeah. I have always been hesitant to carry pistols with me hunting because there is no good way to holster them with a silencer and I hate shooting guns that aren't silenced. If this works could be a viable option. Will have to wait and see.

It's been done before. It's not the greatest holster design, but so long as you aren't running a marathon, it gets the job done.

IMG_3005.jpg

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I have a cross-draw holster for my P22 w/Tac65 similar to that Ruger in the above post. not pretty but it works well in the woods.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    There's a youtube vid of a guy testing it out at Si Co's event. They were shooting off the side of a boat, and it looked like he had a failure to feed or return to battery on the 2nd round.

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    There's a youtube vid of a guy testing it out at Si Co's event. They were shooting off the side of a boat, and it looked like he had a failure to feed or return to battery on the 2nd round.

Gun had several thousand rounds through it at that point, friends of mine were at the event.
    What was really funny was all the people vomiting from sea sickness at the event.

Top Bottom