Afgan sexual abuse of kids

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I believe it is true. I've heard stuff that makes me sick. Members of ISIS praying as an act of worship before raping little girls too.

This is a post from another site I frequent:

Pedarasty is a well known tradition among the Pashtun of Afghanistan. It's a culture they picked up from their old Persian overlords who picked it up from the Greeks.

It is a very common truth. Denying it doesn't deny the truth. It just makes you blind to the truth.

Essentially these warlords and commanders have a mark of status the number of boys around them where power is sustained through sexual coercion. Some could just be closet homosexuals expressing their sexuality in much the same way sexuality of that kind is expressed in the middle east; through power, control, and domination. Saudi Arabia is the biggest example of that where I would argue is the worst place in the world to be a young and vulnerable boy.

For the Afghans, this is cultural and something the Taliban themselves declared war on.

I feel sorry for Afghani children.

With the Taliban, the sexual exploitation and abuse of girls is normalized and with the warlords the sexual exploitation and abuse of boys is normalized.

Last edited:

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Heard it years ago talking to a couple of buddies.
    We said at that time it wouldn't become news until a ticked off parent of a dead GI had some media strings.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    So the very people we are helping and assisting over there are doing this to Kids?

And we literally look the other way?

:puke:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So the very people we are helping and assisting over there are doing this to Kids?

And we literally look the other way?

:puke:

Think about it like this and it may be easier to handle: Our government says, if we don't allow the Afghans that are supposedly helping us fight the Taliban, to rape little kids; then they won't help us! Then the Taliban will train people to come and kill you. Pick your poison!

How nice that we have to send young American men and women all over the world for political reasons and force them to bear witness to these scumbag inhuman practices by these rejects from the Stone Age. And they hate us!?!

Personally, I see why historical murderers and dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Genghis Kahn, the Vikings, and others like the Bosnian Serbs, just kill people they don't want near them or affecting them. Everyone in Afghanistan should be killed, except the children and some women. If they grow up to continue these same perverse practices, cleanse them again. I really don't care anymore!

Afghans, Iranians, Saudi's, Syrians, and all these other **** half ass civilizations (used very loosely), and garbage religions are the reason I now pull for the villains to take over the world in all the James Bond reruns. Because I know they wouldn't put up with this **** if they actually succeeded! :mamoru:

Do you think Hugo Drax wouldn't have come back from the moon to make sure every **** being on Earth was dead from his gas?

Last edited:

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Vice news did a segment called "this is what winning looks like" I actually watched this one the whole
    Way through they interviewed a us army officer in a advising role with the afgan police. He openly talked about the police commanders kidnapping young boys and the sexual abuse that goes on within the police ranks. Also how they sell the weapons and oil they steal from the bases pretty messed up.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I am confused. Aren't the Muslims adamantly opposed to homosexual behavior ? You know Mohammed will be upset. Damn heathens !

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    As a child when I heard the story of Sadam and Gomorrah. And the stories of the 12 tribes taking the promise land, I would wonder, if God is so merciful, how could he endorce the mass killing of entire nations. I think Afghanastan expalains it. Those helping us to fight our "enemy" are worse creatures than the animals we are there to distroy.

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    Having been over there myself, and I believe you can ask anyone else, this definitely happens and happens often. It is no secret. Leadership, especially political, just wants everything to look as peachy as possible there so we ignore it. They'll even dress some of the boys up and put make-up on them on occasion at some of the warlord or government compounds.

Used to make us f-ing sick.

ncwg2boatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Va
    Its true and happens all over South West Asia. 4 trips to Iraq-Sick bastards there, 3 trips to Afghanistan-Sick bastards there. Not many looked the other way. It was dealt with, Not condoned by anyone with children that I was with (Including myself) I will just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom