Oregon Community College Shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Obama is about to speak about it...... that will help for sure. :eek3:

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    They aren't the only one to report it... of course nothing is verified yet. Which is why I stated Obama had to speak fast so he could apply the evil gun narrative. Regardless, he had to, we don't know what gun, legal or not, and status of the individual.

http://settingrecordstraight.blogspot.com/2015/10/oregon-community-college-shooters-asks.html

If that website is true and not one of those tin foil ones , then i narrowing down my selection on this BS. The dude was asking ppl their religion before firing away.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    They will
    Not release the ID of the shooter. People said he asked what religion you were before he shot. Christians were shot in the head, folks that didn't answer were shot in the leg. I'll just put my tin foil back on!

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609395/Chris-Harper-Mercer-shooter-Oregon-Umpqua-Community-College?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-news-showbiz+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+News+%2F+Showbiz+Feed%29

He was armed with three handguns and an AR-15-style long gun, and was killed after a shootout with police on the scene yesterday, according to reports.

In his dating profile he described himself as "Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual".

He described himself as a *lover, conservative, professional, intellectual, introvert" – and under his interests listed the *internet, killing zombies, movies, music, reading".

Harper Mercer also said he was *mixed race*, did not drink and was a *conservative, Republican".

Uh oh, "conservative" and "AR15".... Here we go!

Last edited:

aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    My condolences for the families of the victims. As for the shooter after reading some of his internet posts it seems to me that he was a booger eating wacko. Too bad he's giving POTUS and other gun grabbing douche-bags more ammunition for their anti gun rhetoric.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    There WILL be calls for more gun control , etc. Obozo may try to do it by Executive Order so as not to expose any Dems to the backlash . Look for the usual panic buying once they figure out what to target .

Top Bottom