Bacon!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    If a dog eats it own feces, does that make it a filthy animal?

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I like to bread and deep fry bacon.
    I also bread, and deep fry a Twinkie wrapped in bacon. I make bacon bowls to put my eggs and grits in. Deep fried bacon on a deep fried hotdog with chili and onions, is excellent. Bacon is the best food there is. Great; now I want bacon!!!!

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eating nothing that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Potatoes grow in the ground, I ain't eating nothing that ain't got sense enough to disregard dirt... Oh wait, it's a freaking plant and that's what it does. That's how I feel about pigs, that's what they do. And pigs would be less likely to stay in their filth if they weren't confined in such a small areas for their entire life. Have you ever seen where your cows and chicken lives up until slaughter? I guess not because you wouldn't have said that...

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    I'll just keep eating the bacon.

The way things are going in this country, I will die of lead poisoning from a hail of DHSS bullets, before the bacon.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I hate to be that guy but technically pork bacon aint processed its cured.

As if it would stop me from eating it anyways.

You dont live any longer eating only the healthy crap it just feels like it.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    That's a great back and forth and comes up quite frequently in group texts where at least 1 doesn't get it.

I'm not much on Arby's but I love their commercial "Bacon is a gift that pigs give us!"

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

jakiro100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2015
    NJ
    According to the article, *The IARC’s experts concluded that each 50 gram portion of processed meat eaten daily increased the risk of colorectal cancer by 18%.* By that conclusion, I’ve been living on borrowed time for many years!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ng-as-cancer-causes-who/ar-BBmriff?li=BBgzzfc

well, risk is still a risk but the chance for anyone to develop cancer from bacon alone is probably not that high except if you are in your mid 50s or something. i still believe this story is true. lifestyle certainly play a big role in terms of cancer, that's why the number of cancer patient has been rising like crazy in 21st century

Top Bottom