Bad news from Marksville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    This video is edited but you get the gist of the issue.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...or-chicago/ar-BBnqANh?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=DELLDHP

Found the entire dash cam video but it is horrible and you can't see anything once he goes down after the initial shots. not much more than what is in the link I posted. I think the reporter in the clip I posted is sensationalizing it as the other video I saw did not show anything more so not sure where he got his statement that he was trying to reload and other officers stopped him unless no media outlet is truly showing the complete video for some reason.

You're mixing up shootings. We don't worry about what goes on in Chicago around here. That place was a lost cause a long time ago.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Word on the street is the sorry SOB while out on bond hopped a cruise with his girlfriend and his father who bailed him out.

Just the word on the street...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Just-Us

Was

Served

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/greenhouse-killer-cop-jeremy-mardis/

Marksville, LA — Norris Greenhouse Jr. has reached a plea deal with Louisiana Attorney General’s Office. For this cop’s role in murdering 6-year-old Jeremy Mardis, an innocent young boy, and shooting his father, he will only be receiving a sentence of seven and a half years.

The plea was offered in exchange for Greenhouse’ guilty plea, who, along with fellow officer Derrick Stafford, killed Mardis and attempted to kill Christopher Few, Mardis’ father, in a hail of gunfire following a low-speed vehicular chase. Given that Greenhouse initiated the chase and shooting, the fact that he is getting off with such a slap on the wrist is an insult to justice.

Stafford was convicted in March following a jury trial and was given 40 years in prison. Greenhouse, whose father is the assistant DA in Avoyelles Parish, LA, is obviously tapping into the special privilege of being so well-connected. As TFTP recently reported, Greenhouse came under fire for being allowed to leave the country to take a Caribbean vacation to St. Thomas while awaiting trial and out on bail—a privilege only well-connected children of government officials enjoy.

Infuriatingly enough, the person who seemed to have caused most of the conflict was Greenhouse, yet he was the one who got the more lenient sentence. It’s unclear why. Many believe it’s because his father is a member of the local district attorney’s office, and was somehow given a sweeter deal than Stafford. At any rate, Greenhouse will only have to serve a maximum sentence of 7.5 years according to the Avoyellestoday.com.

Top Bottom