Wake up.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Stay away from them! Look up history. The Europeans that thought duels, jousts, and knight to knight battles were displays of courage and honor, were all eventually wiped out by mongrel hordes that didn't give a crap about anything but destruction.

Find a wild raccoon kit in the woods and bring it home and raise it like you would a puppy. Nurture it, feed it, take care of it. As it grows it will be tamer, somewhat obedient, and provide some entertainment. Then go trap a wild adult raccoon and see how fast it attacks you when you try to play with it.

Then go on Netflix, Hulu; or whatever and watch documentaries about the pack mentality of hyenas and African dogs; then think about this video while you watch them. Looks familiar doesn't it?

Now go home and teach your kids to stay away from them; just like you are teaching them about firearms, and situational awareness!

There is a gigantic chasm between the behavior of these worthless parasites displayed in this video and those that stay in school, have both parents, refuse to hang out with thugs, don't use or deal with drugs, drink every night, loiter, stay out all hours of the night, etc.

There's your wake up call!

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Stay away from them! Look up history. The Europeans that thought duels, jousts, and knight to knight battles were displays of courage and honor, were all eventually wiped out by mongrel hordes that didn't give a crap about anything but destruction.

Find a wild raccoon kit in the woods and bring it home and raise it like you would a puppy. Nurture it, feed it, take care of it. As it grows it will be tamer, somewhat obedient, and provide some entertainment. Then go trap a wild adult raccoon and see how fast it attacks you when you try to play with it.

Then go on Netflix, Hulu; or whatever and watch documentaries about the pack mentality of hyenas and African dogs; then think about this video while you watch them. Looks familiar doesn't it?

Now go home and teach your kids to stay away from them; just like you are teaching them about firearms, and situational awareness!

There is a gigantic chasm between the behavior of these worthless parasites displayed in this video and those that stay in school, have both parents, refuse to hang out with thugs, don't use or deal with drugs, drink every night, loiter, stay out all hours of the night, etc.

There's your wake up call!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are those 2 white guys doing outside of their transportation on a corner where 5 or 6 black guys are loitering? You would never catch me stopping at such a place much less exiting my vehicle if I even ever were to find myself in such a place.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What are those 2 white guys doing outside of their transportation on a corner where 5 or 6 black guys are loitering? You would never catch me stopping at such a place much less exiting my vehicle if I even ever were to find myself in such a place.

Don't tell us! Teach young white girls and boys in your neighborhood, if you don't have kids yourself; that is!

Use an example like this: If you have a box of freshly caught live blue crabs in front of you, or you going to stick your hand in there to touch one?

Class dismissed!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Ever watch a chimpanzee fight? Once it starts, all of them jump in to get a piece. Evolution?

Assuming (only by the text), that this^ is aimed squarely at blacks; I've seen whites and Hispanics fight this way too! Sometimes against their own race, sometimes against others.

Just saying!

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner

Yea I'm not stopping their either, But if in a two gun neighborhood carry 3.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Unfair comparison. Europeans that fought duels, created seperates social groups. The poor, not born wealthy were treated very badly. Hence the revolt. Raise 2 children, give one everything and suppress the other and you will have an undesirable situation in your home.

One should never attempt to domesticate a "wild" raccoon for self satisfaction leave it in its own environment.

I believe one should distinguish "them" when speaking of races and cultures. All white people aren't supremist or racist
    All blacks arent violent, all Mexicans aren't illegals. openly Grouping by stereotypes recreates those "european" social classes. History shows that separating social groups, leads to uprisings and mob violence.

Our government (past and present included) have created problems that have plagued this country. And has not been held accountable. Welfare was created to gain votes. But it created citizens who expect Entitlements. Many politicians today will not even speak of welfare reform, from fear of losing votes, creating social groups. Now we people shitting out kids for money. Many of these children grow up expecting entitlements.

Our government has assist cartels, and allowed and sold drugs within our country. creating a social group that believes drugs and violence are a means to gain wealth. There a children being raised in these environments

Citizens need to "wake up" and Realize that thugs with saggy pants, are being created by the thugs that receive our votes and taxes.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Massive violation of the 4S's Rule.

Avoid:

Stupid Places
    Stupid Times
    Stupid People
    Stupid Situations

Yea I'm not stopping their either, But if in a two gun neighborhood carry 3.

But remember, this doesn't have to be a strip mall near Florida and Sherwood Forest Blvd. These situations are prevalent in a lot of public places that EVERYONE (good folks and potential thugs), goes and many perceive to be safe. Like The Mall of Louisiana, Perkins Rowe, Tigerland, etc.

The parents that are naïve about these places' kids are in the most danger. Usually, if you are not familiar with the savagery and the mindset of these parasitic types, you live with rose colored glasses on anyway. You are less likely to teach your kids to avoid these slugs.

Any of you that doubt what is going on, ride by the theater in the Mall of Louisiana on a non-rainy Saturday night at around 9:00pm. Then ask yourself if you think your daughter would be okay there?

Some will think, "Damn Emp; not everyone there is a parasitic thug." And that is true! But just like I have to sit here everyday and take it that the dumbass is pretending to be the president and destroying almost everything I stand for, and even though I did everything I could to make sure he wasn't, the good suffer for the idiots! Same goes for those kids of color.

Point being, this advice is just effective for black kids who don't intend to be parasites!

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    The boys were staying in the hotel there and noticed the blacks by there truck in the parking lot. I have been in such situations. Question 1: Is white boy #2 justified to use deadly force on the others? What happens after the shot?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Unfair comparison. Europeans that fought duels, created seperates social groups. The poor, not born wealthy were treated very badly. Hence the revolt. Raise 2 children, give one everything and suppress the other and you will have an undesirable situation in your home.

One should never attempt to domesticate a "wild" raccoon for self satisfaction leave it in its own environment.

I believe one should distinguish "them" when speaking of races and cultures. All white people aren't supremist or racist
    All blacks arent violent, all Mexicans aren't illegals. openly Grouping by stereotypes recreates those "european" social classes. History shows that separating social groups, leads to uprisings and mob violence.

Our government (past and present included) have created problems that have plagued this country. And has not been held accountable. Welfare was created to gain votes. But it created citizens who expect Entitlements. Many politicians today will not even speak of welfare reform, from fear of losing votes, creating social groups. Now we people shitting out kids for money. Many of these children grow up expecting entitlements.

Our government has assist cartels, and allowed and sold drugs within our country. creating a social group that believes drugs and violence are a means to gain wealth. There a children being raised in these environments

Citizens need to "wake up" and Realize that thugs with saggy pants, are being created by the thugs that receive our votes and taxes.

You are misinterpreting my use of the Europeans. My point was that one on one fighting was a widely held view in medieval times as noble. And it used to be! Key word is "used."

The raccoon analogy is just that, an analogy.

I did distinguish the scum from the desirables!

I mostly agree with you on the other points. Problem is, we are almost at the point of no turning back. Those of us that truly want to help these cultures are not only demonized for starting the conversation, but are quickly losing voting power. Whatever this country looks like then, I can't even fathom.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The boys were staying in the hotel there and noticed the blacks by there truck in the parking lot. I have been in such situations. Question 1: Is white boy #2 justified to use deadly force on the others? What happens after the shot?

When I was 18, my first reaction to this scenario would have been; "F*ck no! Somebody is getting their ass kicked!" And me and my boy would have cleaned the concrete with these scum.

Now? Today? With this current level and amount of savagery coming out of the parasite portion of the culture? No way! Call the cops!

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

1. Call the police and report your truck being vandalized.
    2. When the police arrive, go see about your truck.
    3. Leave.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What a shock- The media dropped the ball, as always. That wasn't a "fight over a Confederate flag." That was a group of miscreants doing what their ilk normally does- looking for the opportunity to start sh*t with someone, and ganging up on them.

Decent people don't go around committing this type of feral behavior; the individuals in this video are lower than farm animals- which are actually capable of being trained.

I agree with the good Mr. Emperor.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    White males are becoming the hated minority in this country. If we say anything we are labeled a racist, gay basher or woman hater.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    White males are becoming the hated minority in this country. If we say anything we are labeled a racist, gay basher or woman hater.

Well if I keep seeing women texting and driving everyday, at over 8-1 over males; I may have to start wearing that label. Don't they babble and cluck enough when they are at home? Jeez! :p

Top Bottom