Muslims at Honey Island Swamp Shooting Range??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    A guy I work with said a friend of his was at the Honey Island Swamp range over the weekend and there were 5 or 6 obviously muslim guys out there shooting. He posted something about it on his facebook, talking about the types of guns they had or something, which is true because he showed me the facebook post. The guy then posted that he was contacted by the state department within a few hours and they told him they were following up because these characters had caused some problems with a female range officer that day.

Now I am of the opinion that 99% of EVERYTHING posted on the internet is complete bulls**t, so the red flags were flying full mast as I was reading this facebook post. But if it did really happen, or some version of it, I figured somebody on here would have heard about it. So how about it?

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I have seen characters there before that have look like a sterotypical "muslim" talking to each other loudly in arabic or other similar languages acting like idiots... they were "sighting in" their AR pistol (with a vfg) while still firing... kinda an on the fly as they were pulling the trigger adjusting thing... and the RSO had his hands full making sire they didnt flag anyone... I dont draw conclusions from ones looks... but they acted like idiots and looked as they did...

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I heard a very similar version of the story on facebook. While that definately adds credibility (not!) the stories seem to match.

Top Bottom