Emily Longworth's Message to ISIL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Facebook video messages mean nothing.

The new trend is to post selfies of your gun collection and claim to be "ready to fight ISIS."

Give me a break... Let the real soldiers do their job and show support. Posting some stupid pre-written speech is useless.

Last edited:

Rigolette

Pronounced "Row Gully"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bossier City, Louisiana
    Facebook video messages mean nothing.

The new trend is to post selfies of your gun collection and claim to be "ready to fight ISIS."

Give me a break... Let the real soldiers do their job and show support. Posting some stupid pre-written speech is useless.

I strictly posted the link to the video so others in the group could hear what she had to say. I found it very entertaining. I especially liked the part when she said that the "president" does not speak for the American people and the quote from her father.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Rigolette;1497100[B said:
    ]I strictly posted the link to the video so others in the group could hear what she had to say.[/B] I found it very entertaining.

I understand that. I'm sharing my opinion on the matter.

All these random people decide they want to be freedom fighters when it's the cool thing to do.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I appreciate the sentiment and enthusiasm! Now if only more kids her age had that, and just as importantly had fathers educating their kids...

AK shooter, taking the answer further... ISIS/ ISIL is a splinter group of al-queda that didn't feel al-queda was devout enough in their hatred of the west (meaning Christians). That being said, I read somewhere that ISIS split off to let Al - Queda appear more moderate. If we loose the next election al-queda will probably open an embassy here at John Kerry's suggestion!

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I appreciate the sentiment and enthusiasm! Now if only more kids her age had that, and just as importantly had fathers educating their kids...

AK shooter, taking the answer further... ISIS/ ISIL is a splinter group of al-queda that didn't feel al-queda was devout enough in their hatred of the west (meaning Christians). That being said, I read somewhere that ISIS split off to let Al - Queda appear more moderate. If we loose the next election al-queda will probably open an embassy here at John Kerry's suggestion!

I knew about ISIS, I didn't know they had changed their name to ISIL, or is that some politician trying to be more politically correct towards terrorists?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    My response to Ms Longworth...

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I'm reminded of a song by Kip Attaway. I mean you are cute and I like your spirit but goodness. Darlin I share your opinion on these pigs but getting of facebook and using dirty words doesnt do anything. One day you may be face to face with one of these goat humpers and its gonna take a lot more than spirit and dirty words to get the job done. Just be careful not to let your mouth write checks your @$$ can't cash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom