Weed cures cancer!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I dont think it cures cancer but it does make you forget things maybe what we are seeing is people forgetting that they have cancer kind of a placebo effect. I mean think about the people who get sick and find out they are stage 4 or whatever and they die in a couple days and the week prior the where playing basketball or something. Compare that person to the guy that finds out early and begins to waste away. There is something to be said for not knowing you are sick.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Weed doesn't cure cancer, it lessens the symptoms and especially helps with curbing the insane nausea that chemotherapy causes. It's primary medical use is to treat nausea and severe anxiety. There are studies now that show it to have a major benefit to epileptics in reducing seizures, also.

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    One of the benefits I could see is getting a patient to eat. Chemotherapy has several side effects....nausea, kills tastes and suppresses appetites. I have a couple of friends on chemotherapy, I would not blame them for a trip to CO to buy and smoke at all. Maybe smoke a little and then consume in brownies or whatever once they can keep things down.

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I have a family member in another state that uses marijuana for medical reasons. She gets more benefit from it than any other medication she has ever used. Personally, i believe it should be legalized, but that's another topic.

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Weed doesn't cure cancer, but it is proven to help with the pain. Grow up man. Would you make fun of someone who eats organic and gets cancer?

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Bout damn time someone continued the humor. Some people just can't sense sarcasm.

I apologize for being a thread downer. It was a good joke about a bad rapper. This subject hits close to home for me, and a few others on here, too, it seems.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I apologize for being a thread downer. It was a good joke about a bad rapper. This subject hits close to home for me, and a few others on here, too, it seems.

Although it was in poor taste on my part, it has some truth to it.

It's been proven to help, but the folks pushing for it to be legalized are going in all the wrong directions. I've heard time and time again that it CURES cancer, and that's just untrue.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Keeping on with the funny, the other day I was in mixed company with husbands and wives. The subject of weed came up during a parenting discussion. One of the ladies admitted she toked on very rare occasions and went on to state she could never get high if her teenage kids were around because she thinks she would be acting funny and they might hone in on it. So the dialogue went something like this:

She says: "If I was going to smoke, I would have to be on vacation on a beach or my kids could be nowhere near me. It would be too awkward and they might find out I was high cause I know I would start acting funny."

One of the guys says: "Well if you are worried about acting stupid, then you damn sure don't want to smoke this **** I got in my pocket right now!"

:mamoru:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom