Armed protest infront of mosques..also question for gunstore owners and employees

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What do yall think about all these Armed protests that are happening infront of mosques?

Guns store owners and employees
    Would you refuse service to muslim people just because theyre muslims?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1448645666078.jpg
      FB_IMG_1448645666078.jpg
      43.9 KB · Views: 144

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I doubt most gun store owners would deny service to individuals based on their skin color or religion. If someone came in calling other customers infidels and shouting "allahu akbar!" they probably wouldn't get a very warm welcome...

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I doubt most gun store owners would deny service to individuals based on their skin color or religion. If someone came in calling other customers infidels and shouting "allahu akbar!" they probably wouldn't get a very warm welcome...

Yep! If they complete a 4473 and get the green light from NICS; they are most likely leaving with a gun regardless of their other possible shortcomings! :p

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    What do yall think about all these Armed protests that are happening infront of mosques?

Guns store owners and employees
    Would you refuse service to muslim people just because theyre muslims?

If the gentleman in that image is protesting a mosque in that manner, he is stupid. He is creating sympathy for Islam and severely damaging the reputations of gun owners and any other group he represents.

This is so amazingly stupid, it makes me wonder if this guy isn't a plant.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Ok, so I had to do some research on the subject first and now I feel qualified to answer the initial question which was:

"What do yall think about all these Armed protests that are happening infront of mosques?"

It's kind of stupid!

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If the gentleman in that image is protesting a mosque in that manner, he is stupid. He is creating sympathy for Islam and severely damaging the reputations of gun owners and any other group he represents.

You know i was having this conversation with a friend but he told me to take off the tin foil hat lol...i was telling him that these leaders of those armed protests movements could be plants put there in place by anti gunners..these Armed mosque protests have been happening a few other places as well like south carloina and Florida. ...from what i read a few months ago,the armed mosque protest in south carloina was attended by a few members of the "oath keepers" group..
    The leaders of these protests groups may very well be plants to make gun owners look bad but they do have a bunch of followers who go out to these rallys open carrying ar15s and other "big scary guns"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I did find this mildly ironic, yet sad: Austrian ISIS 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death after trying to escape Syria

This shows that most people do not understand what these psychopaths stand for.

And,

18 year old Austrian girls are stupid!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

You know i was having this conversation with a friend but he told me to take off the tin foil hat lol...i was telling him that these leaders of those armed protests movements could be plants put there in place by anti gunners..these Armed mosque protests have been happening a few other places as well like south carloina and Florida. ...from what i read a few months ago,the armed mosque protest in south carloina was attended by a few members of the "oath keepers" group..
    The leaders of these protests groups may very well be plants to make gun owners look bad but they do have a bunch of followers who go out to these rallys open carrying ar15s and other "big scary guns"

There are plenty of "actual" dummies that would do this. A "plant" would be superfluous! ;)

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    This is how people in Texas are using new open carry laws? I would not expect them to last long. I view this more as intimidation than protest; The gun is not being used for any reasonable purpose, not protection, but as a prop. I'd be willing to wager that less than 25% of these fellas have actually written their elected officials and expressed their opinions and feelings about Muslims in their community.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is how people in Texas are using new open carry laws? I would not expect them to last long. I view this more as intimidation than protest; The gun is not being used for any reasonable purpose, not protection, but as a prop. I'd be willing to wager that less than 25% of these fellas have actually written their elected officials and expressed their opinions and feelings about Muslims in their community.

If I had to find a silver lining in this I would point to the US as being one of the only places on Earth where civilians can walk around openly with guns. Regardless of how ridiculous it seems to the average person, it has to have an impact on the psychos psyche in some degree. After all, they can essentially walk in every other country on Earth and not have to worry about a citizen fighting back with equal fire power potential except here.

Now, they are crazy; so it can't be explained away the same way that urban legend says Yamamoto may have worried about it in WWII. But, running through the streets of Paris shooting the place up where there is very little private gun ownership, and trying that here requires a little extra concern; even for those ISIS morons.

In the end, it is still stupid though! :D

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    These guys are morons. They are what give gun owners bad reputations. Just like the "American Badass Coalition" guy who came along a while ago. The protest leader said this on his personal Facebook page...

"My gun is an assault weapon, it is for the sole purpose of assaulting anyone who tries to hurt or kill me or mine. Why is that wrong? How is that bad? Its a weapon designed to assault people not animals so… I can’t think of any other way to explain it."

Sounds like either a) a moron or b) a liberal plant to make us look bad. I've got my tin foil hat ready!

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Refusing service is one thing. Jan Morgan's range in AR (and a few others) have been refusing to service Muslims for some time now. She said that ATF instructed her to refuse service to anyone she doesn't feel comfortable with as a customer. She's following their advice...

Parading armed in front of a mosque is asking for trouble. If they behave we look like paranoid fools. If violence breaks out then it'll be the fault of the trigger happy American, not the peace loving muslims. Its a no win situation. (Now setting up a QRF nearby targets... :) ). I did read somewhere that ISIS's next target is in TX...

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Refusing service is one thing. Jan Morgan's range in AR (and a few others) have been refusing to service Muslims for some time now. She said that ATF instructed her to refuse service to anyone she doesn't feel comfortable with as a customer. She's following their advice...

Parading armed in front of a mosque is asking for trouble. If they behave we look like paranoid fools. If violence breaks out then it'll be the fault of the trigger happy American, not the peace loving muslims. Its a no win situation. (Now setting up a QRF nearby targets... :) ). I did read somewhere that ISIS's next target is in TX...

Seems like shes using the atfs advice to discriminate if shes refusing to serve all muslims

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Seems like shes using the atfs advice to discriminate if shes refusing to serve all muslims

OTOH, she's legally responsible for what happens on her range. That gives her a lot of lattitude. I haven't read the details but a similar case was just won by another range with the same rules.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom