Tree Removal around New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedNeckRuger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    Can anyone recommend a tree removal company around NOLA? I have a Magnolia in my front yard that my wife wants gone. She swears up and down that the tree is the cause of ants in her vehicle and not the crumbs left behind from the kids. If it wasn't so close to the house, I would cut it down myself.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I always see signs really high on power poles that says "tree man" and has his number. If I see it again, I'll try to remember the number..

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    Ants

I don't know anyone to cut down your tree, but to get rid of the ants in your wife's car try the small Combat roach trays. Throw one under each seat and one in the trunk and hide one under the dashboard. They should be gone in a week or so. My wife used to feed our kids poptarts and such in her car on the morning trip to daycare. Small roaches and ants came soon after. My uncle was in pest control and he told me about Combat roach trays.They worked great. Much cheaper than cutting down your tree!

RedNeckRuger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    'Precut the replies thus far. @headcase we cleaned out her car on Thanksgiving day and sprayed some Ortho Home Defense . She said she killed 13 ants yesterday. She will be getting some of those ant hotels today. I really don't like the tree either and would like it gone.

@noob...I found the tree mans website and requested a quote. thank you sir!!
    @blackbird...do you have a website? Are you insured?

MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    I used T&T Tree Service. They did me a good job and were reasonable on their rates. Their phone # is 504 650 1208. They're out of Marrero.

Top Bottom