Why I Wave the Confederate Flag, Written by a Black Man

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Came across this while looking around on Amazon. Seems like a good read to me. I may actually buy a copy. Plenty of good reviews too. The comments and reviews are a good entertainment too.

Have any of you guys read it by any chance? Also.. looks like he was killed in a car accident after going to a rally to speak on the subject matter.

Why I Wave the Confederate Flag, Written by a Black Man: The End of N!ggerism and the Welfare State

http://www.amazon.com/Wave-Confederate-Flag-Written-Black/dp/141207178X

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    There were several Confederate flags, but I suppose he meant the popular Confederate battle flag. As harmless as symbols are, this particular one is not well received by most , black and white. I can't think of a good reason to be intentionally irritating over such a sensitive issue as race. The flag has a place, such as museums and cemetaries, hanging it on poles at houses is just too provocative.
    With that being said, I am from MS and hope that our flag never changes, but it is probably just a matter of time.

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Came across this while looking around on Amazon. Seems like a good read to me. I may actually buy a copy. Plenty of good reviews too. The comments and reviews are a good entertainment too.

Have any of you guys read it by any chance? Also.. looks like he was killed in a car accident after going to a rally to speak on the subject matter.

Why I Wave the Confederate Flag, Written by a Black Man: The End of N!ggerism and the Welfare State

http://www.amazon.com/Wave-Confederate-Flag-Written-Black/dp/141207178X

The author was killed in a car accident after being ran off the road by black panther party members after leaving a Confederate flag rally.

Top Bottom