Obama's BS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Not only were these two not on the No Fly List, they didn't purchase their weapons. They had someone else do it.

I was curious if they were on the no fly list, you would assume that they were the way this is being presented, yet this man flew to Saudi Arabia last year to meet his wife, correct? do you have a link that can confirm that they were not on that list? not that I doubt you, just want to see.

I was in my mid 20's when the patriot act was passed, and to young, naive, and busy trying to support a new marriage at just above minimum wage to understand it all, but it is sad to see Chris Crispy clamor to re-instate practices that I thought the Supreme Court just deemed over the line. The way I see it, the terrorist aren't winning because 14 people were killed. When we give up freedoms, the terrorists win.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Not only were these two not on the No Fly List, they didn't purchase their weapons. They had someone else do it.

That's how the media and BHO have been trying to get their foot further in the door of gun control...by making people think the TERRORISTS purchased the long guns legally....the general statement that the "guns used were purchased legally." They only give you a half truth....not the whole truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I was curious if they were on the no fly list, you would assume that they were the way this is being presented, yet this man flew to Saudi Arabia last year to meet his wife, correct? do you have a link that can confirm that they were not on that list? not that I doubt you, just want to see.

I was in my mid 20's when the patriot act was passed, and to young, naive, and busy trying to support a new marriage at just above minimum wage to understand it all, but it is sad to see Chris Crispy clamor to re-instate practices that I thought the Supreme Court just deemed over the line. The way I see it, the terrorist aren't winning because 14 people were killed. When we give up freedoms, the terrorists win.

Go check:

http://www.no-fly-list.com/

FreeWillie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    NorthEast
    When they first started the no-fly list Ted Kennedy was on it. A sitting senator!

Not only was he on it but no one could explain to him how he got on it and it took him over 3 months to have his name removed from the list. "The Lion of the Senate" took 3 months to have his name removed! Can you imagine what it would take for us peons to have our name removed, if we even could, as there is no defined procedure for disputing the issue.

Top Bottom