Obama's BS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Why is anyone even giving him face time anymore? Every word he speaks is meaningless and hollow. It is almost laughable that this clown is actually the president of the country I live in. I look to this guy for nothing! No inspiration! No confidence in the political process! No peace of mind! No words of comfort! No hope for things to get better! Even when he tries to offer consoling words after tragedies is phony to me!

This retard comes out immediately with his criticisms of police before blood is dry and before facts show justification when thugs get shot committing crimes; but will sit and ponder for days before addressing victims who died as direct results of his and his party of phonies' policies.

This clueless cowardly phony is nothing!

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Why is anyone even giving him face time anymore? Every word he speaks is meaningless and hollow. It is almost laughable that this clown is actually the president of the country I live in. I look to this guy for nothing! No inspiration! No confidence in the political process! No peace of mind! No words of comfort! No hope for things to get better! Even when he tries to offer consoling words after tragedies is phony to me!

This retard comes out immediately with his criticisms of police before blood is dry and before facts show justification when thugs get shot committing crimes; but will sit and ponder for days before addressing victims who died as direct results of his and his party of phonies' policies.

This clueless cowardly phony is nothing!

The media is Pro Obama.....that's why he gets his attention!! I think he should be tried for treason after his term and if found guilty, publicly flogged for the countless deaths he caused both Civilian, and Militarily!!!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I think it's funny how when something is done by a Muslim, it's "let's not rush to judge this and assume it's terror" but when it's a right wing Christian claiming nutjob, the left is ready with a rope before the barrel is even cool.

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I think it's funny how when something is done by a Muslim, it's "let's not rush to judge this and assume it's terror" but when it's a right wing Christian claiming nutjob, the left is ready with a rope before the barrel is even cool.

As with the initial media reports that the shooters were 3 white males

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    My how times have changed, as a young man 35 years ago we possessed a hatred toward Russia and anything communist in support of our country and government. Today we find ourselves cheering Russia and it's leaders for doing what is right and just, while our leaders and government cowl with weakness and political correctness.

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    I saw some of his recent remarks. What troubled me was the one where he said, if you're on a no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun. On the surface that appears rational and common sense. However, I have trouble with the fact that some agency can put someone on a no fly list, maybe even by mistake, and if BHO has his way, they have a constitutional right removed. I thought only a court could do that. Where is the due process? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there is a valid reason for someone being on a no fly list, most of the time, but flying on a plane and buying a gun are 2 entirely different things. What happens if said agency decides one day to ban all Later Day Saints, or ethnic Jews, or etc. See where this could go?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I saw some of his recent remarks. What troubled me was the one where he said, if you're on a no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun. On the surface that appears rational and common sense. However, I have trouble with the fact that some agency can put someone on a no fly list, maybe even by mistake, and if BHO has his way, they have a constitutional right removed. I thought only a court could do that. Where is the due process? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there is a valid reason for someone being on a no fly list, most of the time, but flying on a plane and buying a gun are 2 entirely different things. What happens if said agency decides one day to ban all Later Day Saints, or ethnic Jews, or etc. See where this could go?

Exactly! Some of the greatest losses of liberty and freedoms in the world came out of politicized tragedies.

These America haters are not looking for ways to stop terrorists from getting guns, they are intentionally looking for legal loopholes to destroy the Amendments in the Constitution that do not serve their purposes.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma

I'm thinking the bill, that will deny "no fly list" firearm purchases, will not be the the only proposed change.

Rarely does a bill focus on one issue. Example the health care

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)

That is the core of the matter that no one is talking about, and what the administration is hoping you are to afraid to notice. We will be giving homeland security the authority to take away a constitutional right (please no one argue that you still have the right to bear them, own them, just not buy them) from someone who has not committed a crime. In fact you will be losing this right under the suspicion that you may commit a crime sometime in the future, perhaps, maybe. This is the same as if they were asking that anyone on the no fly list be restricted from expressing their views and opinions on social media, claiming that anyone on the no fly list will be subject to random and unannounced searches of their home with no court order at the whim of HS, placing bail of 1 billion dollars on a no fly list person for a speeding ticket in order to retain them in custody, and the list goes on.

This is some very scary stuff fellas, guns aside. An American citizen should be absolutely shocked by this.

If your up for some light reading, check out A Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, a very scary book that explores an extreme example of suspension of constitutional rights for emergency measures by a fearful people. It does not directly relate to this issue, but is a good read.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Handmaid's_Tale

Last edited:

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    The whole "no fly list can't buy guns" is a slide of hand tactic....watch my right hand while I'm doing this with my left hand.

How/why did that topic suddenly appear after the San Bernardino TERRORIST attack? Neither were on the no-fly list....so, don't be distracted or mis-informed. http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nn-reports-san-bernardino-attackers-not-list/

Typical tactic of diverting attention from "ISIS is contained" and "The homeland is safe" comments previously stated by BHO....and, at the same time, trying to garnish momentum for gun control.

Most liberals seem to suffer from the same mental condition....it's called stupidity!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That is the core of the matter that no one is talking about, and what the administration is hoping you are to afraid to notice. We will be giving homeland security the authority to take away a constitutional right (please no one argue that you still have the right to bear them, own them, just not buy them) from someone who has not committed a crime. In fact you will be losing this right under the suspicion that you may commit a crime sometime in the future, perhaps, maybe. This is the same as if they were asking that anyone on the no fly list be restricted from expressing their views and opinions on social media, claiming that anyone on the no fly list will be subject to random and unannounced searches of their home with no court order at the whim of HS, placing bail of 1 billion dollars on a no fly list person for a speeding ticket in order to retain them in custody, and the list goes on.

This is some very scary stuff fellas, guns aside. An American citizen should be absolutely shocked by this.

If your up for some light reading, check out A Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, a very scary book that explores an extreme example of suspension of constitutional rights for emergency measures by a fearful people. It does not directly relate to this issue, but is a good read.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Handmaid's_Tale

The Patriot Act was the most glaring example of the immediate dissolution of individual liberties and freedoms en masse to date! And we fell for it hook, line, and sinker. No one knew what powers it had granted until Edward Snowden exposed them. Thank goodness enough people in this country realized what the hell was going on and walked some of it back. I still think NSA is breaking the law and still doing it anyway.

This is not by mistake that these slugs are trying this. It may sound tin foilish <New word alert!, but you absolutely should not view any of the crap the America haters are doing as anything but a direct assault on that Constitution. It is the ONLY thing that keeps them at bay. If we leave ANY decisions about liberties and freedoms in the hands of some ideological bureaucracy; we are f**ked!

How many times does anyone need to hear the dumbass talk? You can tell just by his arrogance that he and only he believes that he should dictate what everyone does. And he is just the dumbass du jour! make no mistake about it, there are more lined up right behind him.

Hell, fat ass Chris Christie doesn't think the Patriot Act goes far enough! :eek3: And then think about the 4 complete zombies on the USSC. They aren't even reading the laws anymore!
    If it benefits the phony democrat cause, they go all in! Just the way they planned it!

Last edited:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Not only were these two not on the No Fly List, they didn't purchase their weapons. They had someone else do it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Not only were these two not on the No Fly List, they didn't purchase their weapons. They had someone else do it.

Isn't that special? I did not know that. So these democrat slugs were going to try to pass that under the excuse of this tragedy and it didn't even apply here.

I rest my case!

Top Bottom