2nd BayouShooter Spyderco Sprint Run

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you interested in another sprint run?

• Yes, regardless of model & color scheme.

Votes: 72 28.8%
    • Yes, but only if it's a model I want.

Votes: 47 18.8%
    • No, I'm not particularly interested.

Votes: 103 41.2%
    • I like turtles.

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I think that's partially true, but at one time there was a LOT of active members who really liked this site a LOT, and wore their shirts and everything out in public and wanted something with the Bayoushootet logo on it. Then it got to the point where a lot of people started leaving and were aggravated at new rules and whatnot and it seems since then the active participation is way down, with just the classifieds active. I'd love a forum knife because I like spyderco's and especially if it's a PM2 because those sprint runs are smaller, and I love the PM2 overall.. I don't use my endura that I got, don't care for the wave feature one bit at all. whatever it may turn out to be, I like the color scheme that the first one was, and apparently so did a lot of others across the globe as they sold out quick.

I miss the old Bayoushooter... I know I only come here once in awhile anymore and I used to be on every night. I have seen 3 friends I met on here in the last couple days and none of them come here much anymore. Some haven't been here for a few years.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    I miss the old Bayoushooter... I know I only come here once in awhile anymore and I used to be on every night. I have seen 3 friends I met on here in the last couple days and none of them come here much anymore. Some haven't been here for a few years.

This

Just happened to log in today and see this. Strong interest in 2

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Looks like a nice knife but I already have more pocket knives than I can use. Thanks for the opportunity but I'll have to pass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom