Anybody Know How To Get in Touch With The B.R. Sign Nazi?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    OK. Followed the sign Nazi link and read up. Not interested in interfacing with this individual. However...

Where can I find corrugated plastic sign material? Need something a minimum of 4 feet wide and white on one side.

Did find some at Lowes Depot but the price was a bit steep.

Try Wrapture graphics. Any sign shop can get it. But it'll be expensive no matter how you slice it to punch holes in.

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    Try Wrapture graphics. Any sign shop can get it. But it'll be expensive no matter how you slice it to punch holes in.
    Expensive yes but it by far the best target backer I've ever used. Especially for .223 bullets. Stuff almost self heals. Lost track the number of times I've had to rebuild the target frames for my High Power targets when using cardboard or other material. Since going to corrugated plastic they've been good for all of the 2015 season and should make it through the 2016 season.

For handgun and rimfire I'll stick with good old cardboard. Cheap like free cheap and easily obtainable. Oh, and for the tree huggers, it's recyclable.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have a couple of 4X4 signs that are probably what you are looking for . White on one side . Thick .

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You could always drop an email to some of the failed campaigns and see if they have extra signs somewhere and if you could either take them or buy them for pennies.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If this dude survives this voting season, he is truly hardcore!

I just drove 3 miles round trip from my office and lost count of "illegally" placed political signs. :rofl:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I always bring a couple of political signs with me to Sherburne . I've driven there only to find every target holder splintered to pieces . No shortage of illegally placed signs to acquire .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I always bring a couple of political signs with me to Sherburne . I've driven there only to find every target holder splintered to pieces . No shortage of illegally placed signs to acquire .

No doubt! But if the sign Nazi is collecting them, all I have to do is drive by his house and get a few of the hundreds he has to have. Of course, I would make sure I didn't let my truck tires touch his grass. :noes:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Be careful and read the signs carefully -- I absentee voted for a relator.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom