What part of ASSISTANCE do they not understand?!?!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Then there is no need to continue posting your hatred for Vitter, and rather, talk about the topic at hand.

18-49 years of age without children. Surely those that fit that demographic are able to work, so why are they not working?

I laugh at anyone who says "I can't find a job," because they are really saying "I can't find the job that I want."

Keeping these worthless p.o.s. dependent on the government has NOTHING to do with their fitness for work, or their options. These democrats exploit them for their votes; and because they are stupid and lazy! And it still works to this day; and will continue to work in the future until it breaks this country (one of the things democrats want), or until taxpayers rise up and start eradicating these morons' puppet masters.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I'm afraid they will take your money. You don't have a choice.

That is the problem.

Agreed

That is the problem of our life time. As Emperor says all the time. They take our money and buy votes.

Oddly enough out of all the issues that have threatened to distroy this country throughout its existance this is the issue that ends this grand experiment. Eventually we will revolt but will be wildly unsuccessful because of all the other rights that have been taken.

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    While the idiot you voted for is riding his own gravy train.

This is the problem we have in the south. Yes, Vitter spent time with whores. Therefore we throw the bible at him and said he's a bad man.
    For his voting records, what's he done and bring to this state is all but forgotten.
    I'm glad Edwards done what he did. And you know the best part!? This is just the beginning. For all of you who voted for Mr. Edwards, you better have a big shinny mirror, the next time you look into it, YES, you voted him in. And don't forget to thank yourself for doing so!!!!!!!!!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is the problem we have in the south. Yes, Vitter spent time with whores. Therefore we throw the bible at him and said he's a bad man.
    For his voting records, what's he done and bring to this state is all but forgotten.
    I'm glad Edwards done what he did. And you know the best part!? This is just the beginning. For all of you who voted for Mr. Edwards, you better have a big shinny mirror, the next time you look into it, YES, you voted him in. And don't forget to thank yourself for doing so!!!!!!!!!

The pro-"Free ****" crowd (along with Edwards), believe these funds are free because they are from a federal program. And the conventional wisdom is being pushed to believe that Louisiana takes in more money via the feds than we put in. At face value someone could produce the data that backs that up in a vacuum. What they are not considering is the amount of money the feds get from the decades of rape of the state's resources, the coastline, the marshes (our natural hurricane protection), by the oil and gas exploration here. Louisiana gets only pennies on each dollar sucked out of here. We have sold our state to the devil for instant gratification of oil revenues and look where we are now.

Aside from the aforementioned issue, is the political indebtedness of the state to the feds for accepting federal money. This is where I believe everyone in the democratic party knows exactly what they are doing, particularly Edwards.

There is no such thing as "Free" anything!

Top Bottom