Internet speed question.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Not all programs will display a last used date.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/29542-63-programs-windows

It helps if you screenshot or at least explain what you are trying to do.

I just figured it out. So windows 7 has the feature but it comes disabled. From this link http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/243272-last-access-timestamp-enable-disable-windows.html I got the command prompt and restarted. Now the last used date and time feature is active and visible. I have a tendency of trying to do something and unable to figure it out and as soon as I ask for help I figure it out.
    And to answer you're question I'm trying to bust a coworkers lazy POS ass.

jasonl.fowler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2015
    irak
    In Calhoun, ATT is the only option. We would use ANY other service if we could. ATT is the worst.

The speed shouldn't be a problem for you, when it works properly, but when it stops working on a regular basis (and it will) and when it slows down tremendously at peak times of day (which it will) ATT will not do a damn thing about it. We have gone 2-4 day stretches with no connection because of faults in the system several times in the last 3 years. Does ATT ever care? ever do anything except make excuses? Nope. They just lie and say it is our router when it is really a system problem on their end.
    o.png

nice info

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If your decimal points are in the correct position, you have a screaming fast connection!! With my cable speeds being 17.7 down, 1.27 up and a 26ms ping. :(

Yeah we have the fastest Cox offers...and pay less than they charge for the slowest speed. Negotiations are fun! :]

Top Bottom