January 2016 Poplarville 3-gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    There is rain in the forecast for this week, but the weekend may be OK. We are planning on shooting this Sunday (January 3) at 9 AM. Please make sure you have the latest on the range conditions before driving out, though. We will be there Saturday setting up and to assess the hill conditions.

Pre-registration is open now, and you can click here for the Practiscore registration page.

For directions to the range in Poplarville and match details, check out the club web site here.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    After a bunch of X-rays and spending a little coin I found out my knees are almost perfect, that's what the Doc said, looks like a little bit of arthritis! If these meds work I might make it! :-)

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi
    Can I have the info on where this range is located. I live in poplarville and would love to come and watch this event. Any info would be greatly appreciated a location or phone #?

cruton

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Belle Chasse
    The range is located 3.5miles east of I-59 on hwy 26. Link in first post then in menu has directions.

I'm in. What time Saturday for setup/try to make it up the hill?

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    I will be out at the range by 1 PM. If we get a couple days of no rain, it should drain well enough to let us get up the hill.

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    We were at the range this afternoon and the road up the hill was in near perfect shape. We left at 4:30 PM and it was still dry. The radar shows the rain should pass to the south of the range so we are on for tomorrow.

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi
    I managed to catch the tail end of this event. I came in as a spectator and had the opportunity to speak with a few of the shooters and a range officer, everyone I was able to speak with were very friendly, knowledgeable and very willing to answer my questions. Im trying to get the proper gear together to compete in the next event. I cannot wait to take part in competitive shooting world!

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome to the world of 3-gun. I was the last shooter that you saw. Definitely come on back the next time and see a little more of what's going on. First Sunday of each month, except the hot months (June-August).

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi
    Thanks I definitely will be back! Are you going to be back for the pistol event? I believe the R/O said it was this Sunday. I have gear on the way if it makes it in time I'm going to enroll. Come on UPS don't let me down lol

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Better late than never Buzzworm. Video as promised.

This was a really fun match. I've only shot a handful now, but this one was, in my opinion, the best so far. All 3 guns on 3 of the 4 stages. Thanks for all the hard work you and Bill put into giving us a place to shoot some 3 gun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom