Saints season tickets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    So we're on the list for season tickets, along with a million others. My wife found someone selling theirs, they will either sell this years for face value, or additional $3800 for them to be transferred. Just wonder if anyone here has any, knows the process of if I buy next years tickets? I'm trying not to get burned on this, not sure how it all works..thanks

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I have season tickets(section 616 on row 38.) The Saints do not charge those kinds of fees to transfer tickets. To email your tickets to someone else. it is $9.95 per game.
    This $3800 is what they are asking to sell you their season ticket buying privileges(account.) The Saints do not sell permits to purchase seats like other NFL teams.
    In other words, they no longer want their season tickets and want you to pay them $3800 just to transfer the account to your name. If you have to work hard for your money, then they are trying to burn you. If you are rich, then paying $3800 for just the account is not a big deal.
    Now if $3800 is the face value for the seats, then those are very expensive seats on the Plaza level(section 100.) If that is the case, then you are only buying one season and they retain the rights to the seats.

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    So we're on the list for season tickets, along with a million others. My wife found someone selling theirs, they will either sell this years for face value, or additional $3800 for them to be transferred. Just wonder if anyone here has any, knows the process of if I buy next years tickets? I'm trying not to get burned on this, not sure how it all works..thanks

$3800 is too much, unless they are amazing seats. I've been on the waiting list for 4 years now. I got a call for plaza seats last year. I just didnt want to drop 6 grand on tickets. a friend of mine had his number come up for plaza tickets and pulled the trigger for 4 Gs for a pair.

$3800 is ridiculous...

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Yeah at first I thought the $3800 was including first years seats, I was fine with that (face value is $2200) until he said the $3,800 is just for him to transfer to my name. Thats not happening. He said if someone doesn't buy the rights to them he will sell me just next years tickets for the $2,200. Looks like we'll keep waiting.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yeah at first I thought the $3800 was including first years seats, I was fine with that (face value is $2200) until he said the $3,800 is just for him to transfer to my name. Thats not happening. He said if someone doesn't buy the rights to them he will sell me just next years tickets for the $2,200. Looks like we'll keep waiting.

You got the money Buddy Go for it!

Don't forget about your Pad-nahs!

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Shoot you guys are lucky. When they built the new Levi's Stadium for the Niners my friend had to shell out $6000 per seat for the right to buy the season tickets. Then on top of that he is obligated to buy the tickets at something like $200 each or some other crazy number. He bought 3 seats. I was like damn that is a new car or one months house payment in the Bay Area.......... I was going to say down payment then realized houses are 700K in that area starting.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Speculating this is silly. First off, call the Saints ticket office and find out if a ticket holder can even have the option/authority to "transfer" their tickets to anyone. They don't own those rights, they basically just have the right of first refusal to buy the tickets for each subsequent season.

Secondly, if they can "transfer" the ownership, what do the Saints charge to do this? I am pretty sure a father (who may have gotten too old to go to the games), can transfer his right of first refusal to his son, say! After all, the Saints can't expect the renewal notice to make it to the original owner if he is dead!

It is reasonable to expect someone to want to make a small profit from their years of misery as a Saints fan (minus 2009 & 2011), but if they are trying to stick it in your keester, they are just being scumbags. I have been an ardent Saints fan all my life; I had (4) 50 yard line tickets throughout the entire Jim Mora/Haslett eras. Personally, I would never pay the amount of money they want now.

However, I do want you saps to buy them so I can continue to watch the games from the 50 yard line in front of my tv for free. Then, like this year; when they eventually prove to be **** again, I can just change the channel or better, go scoop dog crap in the yard! ;)

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    A season ticket holder can transfer the account by signing it over in writing. The Saints do not charge a fee for it. It is similar to someone taking over a layaway.

Cajun Chooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    So Louisiana
    I heard if you get a parking ticket in the city of New Orleans... for your punishment you have to pay a $25.00 fine and they give you a ticket to go to a Saints game.. and you have to go !

Top Bottom