S&W SW22 Victory

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FORman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Lafayette LA
    Anyone else check out the new post from slickguns today? I'm seeing one of these in my near future.

I'd be curious to know what the trigger pull is in pounds. Of the 3 video's I've watched all they say is the pull is nice and the S&W spec page isn't loading for me.

FORman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Lafayette LA
    I bought the only one that Lafayette Shooters had this morning. It has the stardard bull barrel.

I was going to hold out for a threaded barrel model, but I liked the Volquartsen barrels alot. IMHO the factory bull barrel looks a little better than the threaded and it has a longer sight radius.

The controls are nice and a big step up from the 22A-1. I wasn't a fan of the polymer rail it comes with. I'm going to run it as is for a while and wait to see what else comes out aftermarket.

Scottr88

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    72b59ec5c2bbed2de27648f255e8507e.jpg

I had to have one,it does shoot as sweet as everyone says,I think S&W has a winner here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rasputin

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Plaquemine
    It's a great pistol. I just installed my RMR an hour ago. I find the Federal HV match is the most accurate out of mine.

4477ccaf7445eabbff21c714ad00acc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I've shot one, a friends, and also a Ruger mkII and I have a Browning Buckmark. The Victory is probably closer to the trigger pull of the Ruger, the Buckmark still has the best trigger. Not that the Ruger or S&W are bad, just the Browning stands out well above the others. The only 22 auto that may be able to match the Buckmark would maybe be the old Colt Huntsman? I don't know, I've never shot one of those, but I've heard they have nice triggers. I do have an older Colt revolver and can testify to the quality of the older Colts.

FORman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Lafayette LA
    I've shot one, a friends, and also a Ruger mkII and I have a Browning Buckmark. The Victory is probably closer to the trigger pull of the Ruger, the Buckmark still has the best trigger. Not that the Ruger or S&W are bad, just the Browning stands out well above the others. The only 22 auto that may be able to match the Buckmark would maybe be the old Colt Huntsman? I don't know, I've never shot one of those, but I've heard they have nice triggers. I do have an older Colt revolver and can testify to the quality of the older Colts.

Best target trigger I've seen on a 22 is the old Browning Challenger.

Top Bottom