Trump possibly banned from UK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I'd hate to speculate on this possibility. I never thought BHO would have won the second time either. Never try to predict the American voters.
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Trump will not get any black vote, he will not get any Hispanic vote, he will not get hardly any vote from any race other than white, he will get very little women vote, he will not get any Democrat (and by that i mean none) vote regardless of race,sex or religion. And on top of that there are plenty who don't fall into those categories (myself being one) who will not vote for him. Not a chance in hell on his best day. I don't k ow which is worse, myself responding to this non sense or yall actually putting it out there that you think he could win. WAKE UP!!!!

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    I personally don't know if he could win or not but I've learned my lesson, never underestimate the reality TV voter.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    This election is a joke. Our election leaders are currently a reality tv star/ slum lord and a felon waiting to see if politics can keep her from being indicted long enough to get elected. In second place we have a far right Cruz and a far left Sanders.

England is becoming more Muslim by the day, along with the rest of Europe. The fact that they are bashing him I consider vote of confidence.

And yes, I'll vote for anyone that runs against the democrats.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    If Clinton gets indicted before Obama leaves office let alone at all will be very telling of our governmental leaders. I think Obama will pardon her if before, if not at all then that's pretty much proof positive that we're being screwed no matter which way we turn.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Trump/Cruz ticket!!!! If anyone thinks that any other GOP candidate has a chance of any minority or democratic voters vote, I think your wrong.
    Interesting thought that I heard on TV or radio, I forgot where.....Clinton will be indicted after she becomes president then her VP, obama, will become president...

Last edited:

Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    This election is a joke. Our election leaders are currently a reality tv star/ slum lord and a felon waiting to see if politics can keep her from being indicted long enough to get elected. In second place we have a far right Cruz and a far left Sanders.

England is becoming more Muslim by the day, along with the rest of Europe. The fact that they are bashing him I consider vote of confidence.

And yes, I'll vote for anyone that runs against the democrats.

While I agree with you that Sanders is hard left and the Muslim invasion of England and all of Europe is under way I take issue with this constant mantra that Cruz is far right, Ted is a Tea party backed Constitutionalist and if that makes him far right I m all in on that one. I lived in the Dallas area when he first ran for the Senate and was part of the grassroots effort to get him in and give the establishment pick the heave ho. Ted they said couldnt possibly win couldnt beat the republican insider nor the democrat in the general election and he basically took them all by storm. I ve heard him speak looked at his credentials and I ve attended a public speaking event with his father as the keynote. This man in my humble opinion is perfect for the job when you compare him to the likes of a trump or clinton or a bush. Just my two cents worth and you Sir are of course allowed to voice your own opinion. I just get tired of seeing talking point labels. Thus endth my rant lol.

Top Bottom