13 Hours

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just wondering if anyone went to see it yet? Going to try to go after work this week. Can't help but think I'll have the same attitude as when I left Blackhawk Down, Lone Survivor and American Sniper? Great people fought for their lives and lost do to something beyond there control. The way I see those stories is that it is about everyone in the service that have fought for us and I am thankful to all that have served or have given the ultimate sacrifice and some people go through life everyday and are oblivious to this. Someone asked Hillary yesterday if she saw it and basically she was too busy on the Campaign trail. Great answer! :mad: Just my two cents.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It'll just remind me of how some people put politics ahead of human lives and I'll get really pissed .

You don't need to see a movie to be reminded of that; that's fact, and already happened.

I would never let my kids serve under a phony liberal! Sorry! Even though both parties have wasted lives in their idiotic pursuits, I know a republican (most I hope), would at least feel some regret for killing kids!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Just wondering if anyone went to see it yet? Going to try to go after work this week. Can't help but think I'll have the same attitude as when I left Blackhawk Down, Lone Survivor and American Sniper? Great people fought for their lives and lost do to something beyond there control. The way I see those stories is that it is about everyone in the service that have fought for us and I am thankful to all that have served or have given the ultimate sacrifice and some people go through life everyday and are oblivious to this. Someone asked Hillary yesterday if she saw it and basically she was too busy on the Campaign trail. Great answer! :mad: Just my two cents.

The way I see it it was their duty to fight and die for us, and it our duty and honor to keep remembering their sacrifice and keep reminding the dirt bags in DC.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    The way I see it it was their duty to fight and die for us, and it our duty and honor to keep remembering their sacrifice and keep reminding the dirt bags in DC.

Kinda why I started the topic, Megan Kelly was all over it last night. No other news media wants to even bring it up! Well said ^^^!!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Phony democrats in DC, that have NEVER been in any military service; nor were ever married to a service man or woman, nor ever had a parent or grandparent in, couldn't care less! If anyone thinks they do, they are fooling themselves!

I get disgusted just thinking about how spot on I am about this!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Phony democrats in DC, that have NEVER been in any military service; nor were ever married to a service man or woman, nor ever had a parent or grandparent in, couldn't care less! If anyone thinks they do, they are fooling themselves!

I get disgusted just thinking about how spot on I am about this!

Thats why we should hang it around their necks like a political noose and hang their careers with it till they stop twitching.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I went Friday afternoon, having finished the book that morning. I thought it was a good story in both formats. The movie adds a lot of "tension drama" between the operators and the CIA base chief that was not described in the book, most likely for theatrical reasons, but was otherwise right in line with the book.

Top Bottom