Commiefornia is at it again with the gun laws...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I think they are looking to close a loophole where if you have a featureless AR then you are allowed to have large capacity magazines. If your rifle has any features they deem make it an assault weapon then you are only allowed to have 10 rd magazines. Boy background checks would suck when going to buy ammo. So have they thought about who is going to foot the bill for the background checks? I think if you pass a stupid law like that then they should have to come up with the money to implement it. I am sure most the laws wouldn't pass if the taxpayers had to foot the bill. Or they would just tax the ammo to further **** off the gun owners. Words can't even describe the stupidity that occurs there. What are they going to do once all the guns are gone and the mass shootings are still occurring because the criminals get the guns on the black market? Because I mean all criminals obey the law right?????

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I think they are looking to close a loophole where if you have a featureless AR then you are allowed to have large capacity magazines. If your rifle has any features they deem make it an assault weapon then you are only allowed to have 10 rd magazines. Boy background checks would suck when going to buy ammo. So have they thought about who is going to foot the bill for the background checks? I think if you pass a stupid law like that then they should have to come up with the money to implement it. I am sure most the laws wouldn't pass if the taxpayers had to foot the bill. Or they would just tax the ammo to further **** off the gun owners. Words can't even describe the stupidity that occurs there. What are they going to do once all the guns are gone and the mass shootings are still occurring because the criminals get the guns on the black market? Because I mean all criminals obey the law right?????

"Featureless" :rofl:

tc_zps45cb8a05.png

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    If the people of Calif. get to vote on this can't they just turn out , vote and defeat it ? Are do the majority of people in Calif. want these kinds of laws.
    Not ever having been there, I don't understand why being unable to defend yourself is a good thing .
    My experience has shown that when the bad guys come, you better protect yourself, because by the time the good guys get there, the crimes have been commited against you.
    Gary

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    The problem is that the most populous places are primarily democrat. So the big cities like SF and LA cast the majority of the votes and we all know the wackos that live there. California is quickly becoming the state of handouts and disarmed citizenry. Shoot in Santa Clara County where I used to live they just barely won the right to CCW. Sheriff denied all applicants for CCW for a long time it was like a tradition there.

Also in case you guys don't remember the perpetrator of the bullet button law was convicted of gun running for the Triads or some other Asian gang. Ahhh the Hypocrisy.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    If the people of Calif. get to vote on this can't they just turn out , vote and defeat it ? Are do the majority of people in Calif. want these kinds of laws.
    Not ever having been there, I don't understand why being unable to defend yourself is a good thing .
    My experience has shown that when the bad guys come, you better protect yourself, because by the time the good guys get there, the crimes have been commited against you.
    Gary

Cali had a popular vote on same sex marriages... it failed a couple of times, BOOM they found a way. Same thing would happen here.

The left deals in absolutes, they are activist... they want their way, nothing less.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Gary

Cali had a popular vote on same sex marriages... it failed a couple of times, BOOM they found a way. Same thing would happen here.

The left deals in absolutes, they are activist... they want their way, nothing less.

Very astute observation! I really don't think the average person understands how dangerous these dummies are to freedom here! Though it seems like platitudes to just say that, it really is true. These leftists, activists, America haters, phony liberals, whatever you want to call them are hell bent on tearing down everything that sets America and it's citizens apart from the rest of the world.

And it is working! You have a continuously dumbed down populace that is easily led/exploited/manipulated by elitists (those in power), and the result is a constant mindless attack to change values, traditions, heritage, and Constitutional Rights and freedoms.

Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    Very astute observation! I really don't think the average person understands how dangerous these dummies are to freedom here! Though it seems like platitudes to just say that, it really is true. These leftists, activists, America haters, phony liberals, whatever you want to call them are hell bent on tearing down everything that sets America and it's citizens apart from the rest of the world.

And it is working! You have a continuously dumbed down populace that is easily led/exploited/manipulated by elitists (those in power), and the result is a constant mindless attack to change values, traditions, heritage, and Constitutional Rights and freedoms.

Very true Emperor I've worked all over the country and its amazing how absolutely clueless people are about the Constitution or their inalienable rights. I have tried to enlighten people that the Constitution doesnt grant you rights you as an American citizen are born with those the Constitution limits what the government can or cant do to us. You should see the blank zombie like stares those statements elicit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom