Sad day!!! Derrick Todd lee is dead!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    I am just so sorry to hear of his passing, I wonder if God has a special place for him.
    I knew Pam and Byron Kinamore . Thank You Lord ! " Some folks just need killing "

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I just wish this scumbag would have admitted to the other murders before. It really is a hollow victory for the families of his victims, but they should be content knowing what BigChillin83 said; no more of their tax money goes to house this pile of ****!

And he didn't just get run to the ER and die; he was there for a few days before!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    the sad thing is he has been on death row since 2003, "13" years with an average cost of $75 a day per death row inmate , he has cost LA. tax money around $355,875.00 to keep a inmate in angola for that long, that is sad.... if found guilty, by dna, with out a doubt, slam the gavel march out side and shoot him in the head for $.05... maybe that's a little harsh but oh well

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    It is very sad that he did not suffer the fear and pain his victims did! The world would be a better place with out him and others like him.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    I heard on the boobtube his pacemaker let him down. I would like to personally shake the hand of the party that was responsible for keeping that thing functioning.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    It is not good or right to speak ill of the dead and I will not resort to such.

However I would have been willing to offer a nice .45acp round to be used to dispatch evil and would have donated a gun to the cause.

Now find out who claimed his body and who paid for the funeral. My guess is his family members did not even want to pay for him a decent funeral.

Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    the sad thing is he has been on death row since 2003, "13" years with an average cost of $75 a day per death row inmate , he has cost LA. tax money around $355,875.00 to keep a inmate in angola for that long, that is sad.... if found guilty, by dna, with out a doubt, slam the gavel march out side and shoot him in the head for $.05... maybe that's a little harsh but oh well

Here here I think that's a hell of a good idea!!

Top Bottom