3 New Military-Grade Home Defense Weapons from SHOT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I hope you realize I'm being silly. I can't afford a $8000 home defense gun. Lol as far as a SBRin a confined space, a 2inch .357 isn't any fun either. I like others probably have the same problem. If I had to stand in front of the safe and chose a weapon while the bad guy was breaking in, it could take awhile. Lol decisions, decisions!
    You will never hear me say you shouldnt be allowed to have "X" unless I was making a point like you did. But dont expect me to not enjoy the thought of some goober lugging around a gun that most SAW gunners hate carrying. Or cring at the though of an sbr being shot inside an enclosed space unsuppressed.

The fact that someone would write an article where these to guns were discussed as "home defense" is deffinately cring worthy. And provides some of us a little free entertainment.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I hope you realize I'm being silly. I can't afford a $8000 home defense gun. Lol as far as a SBRin a confined space, a 2inch .357 isn't any fun either. I like others probably have the same problem. If I had to stand in front of the safe and chose a weapon while the bad guy was breaking in, it could take awhile. Lol decisions, decisions!

Yeah I figured as much. Free entertainment.

I hear you on decisions. I pray I never have to decide. I have a few peices strategicly placed but with nothing to support a holster in the midle of the night one is likely all I can grab.:D

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Well that's why we live peaceful but prepared. I hope and pray I never have to make that decision too. Having a plan and practice it with the family is a good thing.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If a woman has the body parts of a prostitute then perhaps they can be assumed to be and be thusly treated. Let's start with the "Foxchick "...

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Top Bottom