Coming to a neighborhood near you!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Send them all to the convention center, it will be like Katrina part deaux, lol

Well, if we are going to mean let's use stereotypes too:

Send them all to the convention center, it will be like Katrina part deaux, lol

There aren't enough street corners in N.O. for all of them to open convenience stores!

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Nice, So in all seriousness. Italy has an open door and they are selling off their tourist attractions to china to pay for the immigration..
    Why don't we just buy some sand over there and move.. None will be there in 5 yrs and we can live peacefully..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well then, how about a Syrian Refugee joke? Alllll-righty then!

A beautiful DHSS fairy appeared one day to a destitute refugee claimant outside the Dover immigration offices.
    'My good man,' the fairy said, 'I've been told to grant you three wishes, since you just arrived in England with your wife and three children.'
    The man told the fairy. 'Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them.' The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING ! -- he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!
    'What else?' asked the fairy, 'two more to go.'
    The refugee claimant now got bolder. 'I need a big house with a three car garage in Wiltshire with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my refugee relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all over here..
    ' PING ! - In the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ , overlooking the river.
    'One more wish', said the fairy, waving her wand. 'Yes, one more wish.
    I want to be like an Englishman with designer clothes instead of manjams, and a baseball cap instead of this turban. And I want to have white skin like Brits..
    ' PING ! - The man was transformed, wearing worn out jeans, a Man U T-shirt and a baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon..
    'What happened to my new teeth?' he wailed. 'Where is my new house?'
    The fairy said 'Tough luck, Dick-head, Now that you are a Brit, you have to fend for yourself.' And she disappeared!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Another you say? Okay!

I'm currently looking after a Syrian refugee and I was very keen to make her feel at home.

So I murdered her children

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Nice, So in all seriousness. Italy has an open door and they are selling off their tourist attractions to china to pay for the immigration..
    Why don't we just buy some sand over there and move.. None will be there in 5 yrs and we can live peacefully..

They are being taught to breed Europe into extinction, which is what they are doing. The math works for them and they will eventually attempt it in the America's. To a certain extent it is taking place in Canada. There goal being, breed out any other religion but Islam.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They are being taught to breed Europe into extinction, which is what they are doing. The math works for them and they will eventually attempt it in the America's. To a certain extent it is taking place in Canada. There goal being, breed out any other religion but Islam.

Maybe? Probably!

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Monroe, and Alexander Hamilton all openly thought that once freed, African and Caribbean slaves would never be able to assimilate here in the US.

See how wrong they were?

:rofl:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    It IS the new world order. First....European's allowed themselves to be disarmed.

And then...Governments allowed millions of unchecked immigrants to flow through the borders. Politicians are so far removed from the regular population. They have 24 hour security and drivers to take them where they want to go. The way they look at it is cheap labor. So that may be good for some industry.

And like I said....Those allowing this are not threatened in the same way as the woman crying on the screen. But then again...These people probably can't even defend themselves since they allowed the UN to disarm most of Europe over the last decade.

I have reached the conclusion that ANY new gun restrictions are a very bad thing....Especially after seeing this trend of Governments disarming the population as has happened in Great Britain, Australia, The European Union of Countries.....Norway...Etc. The people just have no way to stop this crap. Kind of sucks.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I think we better get on the same page stop fighting among our ranks and focus on the enemy at the gate. But maybe this is who that 50%+ of the land in the western states is for.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Maybe? Probably!

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Monroe, and Alexander Hamilton all openly thought that once freed, African and Caribbean slaves would never be able to assimilate here in the US.

See how wrong they were?

:rofl:

Actually, Ben Franklin changed his mind after attending a school for Blacks.

Bigotry has no bounds and is truly an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Since I know you'll ask "for proof" I'll search for you.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Im thinking we need to pork up our boarder security and customs. When you go through customs and they ask if you need to declare anything you are fed a bacon sammach. On the boader build a wall and grease it with bacon grease.

Top Bottom