New member from Lafayette

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rardoin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    Lafayette
    Recently rekindled interest in high power target shooting. Starting to get a 6.5 Creedmoor dialed in and am interested in F open 600yd shooting. Most non-private range shooting done at Eunice rifle/gun club range. I have been going as a family member but I will attend the orientation in Feb and become a member. My pop is a founding member.

Have a great day!

NolaShot1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2016
    Metairie
    Recently rekindled interest in high power target shooting. Starting to get a 6.5 Creedmoor dialed in and am interested in F open 600yd shooting. Most non-private range shooting done at Eunice rifle/gun club range. I have been going as a family member but I will attend the orientation in Feb and become a member. My pop is a founding member.

Have a great day!

Also from Laffy! Welcome.

Cheers

SG

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Welcome to BS. I'm from the Lafayette area as well, but definitely a pistol guy vs. long range. Of course I just took a VATA carbine course and sense the start of a new addiction. Long range might be in the future!

Does the Fusilier club do some long range stuff? I've heard that was mostly a rifle place.

Cypher Spider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Lafayette
    Welcome Rardoin, and hello from Lafayette area

- - - Updated - - -

Does the Fusilier club do some long range stuff? I've heard that was mostly a rifle place.

There was something said about adding a long range dedicated rifle line to the property when I took my orientation class three years ago but so far nothing has come of that still just have the original rifle line that goes out to 300 yards. They have constructed a new pistol only line that opened last year.

cajunsmokey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    I hear the Fusilier club is nice. I love to go check it out.

I've heard their was a waiting list for memberships?
    Anyone know about this?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    First off Welcome
    As far as I know Fusilier does not have a waiting list, 300yd rifle range,pistol,and shotgun range.
    I believe the join date is in October, If you joined today your membership will expire in the fall

Eunice rifle club is pretty much the same thing Join on October 1st to get your full year
    Also a 300yd range,pistol,skeet range
    1 round of skeet is 6 bucks, clays provided
    I think the annual dues are about 125 per year, On thing though at times the mosquitoes come in like Teal !!!

Top Bottom